Reviews for Different Stories Same Afflictions
servant123 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Adorable ending :) I was wondering if it might lead into that ;) Fantastic work!
jasminejoy chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
sososocute. :) LOVE. Very cute; love how they name the kids after each other... and the ending #2 was flippin awesome :D! thanks so much!

There need to be way more Emma and P&P crossovers :/!
Avanell chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Very sweet story :)
Avanell chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Awesome story! I loved the meaningful statements they said to one another :)
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Oh, bravo! " 'I have found that love is the most mystical and divine emotion that could possibly exist. But experiencing it…I have never felt more human.' " That may be may favorite quote out of a fanfiction of all time. And I agree about Darcy's first name.

The grammar of this story is quite weak, though. Now that it's been a couple of years, would you consider editing?
theredrobin chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
I really enjoyed this.

You did a great job with keeping everyone in character-Mr Woodhouse made me laugh; you got his well-meaning rambling just right-and intertwining the plots of my two favorite Austen books was a great plot idea.

Just one thing: you mispelled Pemberley a few times in the first chapter, but that's just a small bit of constructive criticism.

Lovely work.
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
What a brilliant idea! Pride and Prejudice and Emma are my favorite of Miss Jane Austen's works. I thought you captured Mr. Woodhouse well - and offered a viable reason for Mr. Darcy staying there. My only criticism would be that the language is a tad off, but no worries - I can't even seem to get it right myself
YIEQ
Julia451 chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
The best multiple-Austen-work fic I've ever read. These two are the perfect choice; I've thought of Emma for a long time as a female version of Mr. Darcy, with their need to overcome their personal pride and prejudices to decipher their own hearts and failed attempts at matchmaking for identical reasons.

The first paragraph in Chapter 1 was so perfectly Austen-esque and witty, and your characterizations were all spot on... especially the vexing, senile Mr. Woodhouse!

EXCELLENT job!
bellathedisenchanted chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Aww, I've always wanted to read a Emma/Pride and Prejudice cross-over! And this is pretty good. I actually penned down a similar fic long ago, but yours is way better! I"m glad you put it up of fanfic! It might give me the courage to do so as well.D Thanks for the cute story!D
jakeline chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
great ending. Fun to see Darcy and Emma meet in the future.
jakeline chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
another great chapter! :)
jakeline chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Great chapter!
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Ah! I love both of these endings! It was so cute how the two kids met eachother at the end, and Emma and Elizabeth finally met, yay!

I love this story!
MariahDezie chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Great chapter.

Thats so cute ].

I enjoyed how you potrayed their children
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Ah, how cute! I love how makes an appearence. Maybe Elizabeth could meet Emma or something. Either way, I love it. Good job!