Reviews for Pulling Down Heaven
sueIZide chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
Thank you. I've enjoyed reading this again. This is an awesome tale. Reading it again, after so long, I have a different thoughts about it.
I never realized how childish Bella's behaviors were before, even in the original books. I used to see her as tender and sweetly clueless.
sueIZide chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
I agree with the things Izzy told Bella. That's another reason I think he'd be better off with her. But then again, maybe Izzy's more like a mother/big sister figure, the way she's taken him under her wing.
sueIZide chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
I'd like to see him dump Bella for Izzy.
sueIZide chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
This was a very touching chapter.
sueIZide chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
Vincent is such a sweetie. I love his name too.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
YEAH! I read this many years ago and lost it but I'm so happy I found it again.
Vwchick chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
Great story! Loved the one with Maria, Izzy, Cincent and Sookie and Eric. This one was an awesome way to give more of a backstory on your OC's and bring in twilight! It was brilliant. Thanks so much!
susanreader chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
I ddon't know why I never read this before, but it was charming and fun to see my two favorite fan fiction arenas matched up.
RainyDayReader chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
This whole story has been great but this chapter was truly amazing! One of the things I love about Fanfic is that it addresses things about the "original" that I really don't like - a HUGE thank you for addressing Bella's selfish, childish attitude and giving a new perspective for Edward's controlling, stalker behavior.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
wow what a lovely twist and turn of a book i loved every bit of it!
Camilla10 chapter 24 . 5/20/2012
I have finished your story and I have only good things to say about it. There is only a bit that I found really disconcerting. Quote:

He sped through the trees, concentrating on getting there in time. He didn't think about his family telling him not to go; he didn't think about Bella pleading with him to stay with her. Selfish girl! As if he would hide behind his wife while a friend died! He had never wanted to hit Bella before, but for a moment he'd wanted nothing more than to shake some sense into her.

Throughout the story Edward and the other characters from the Saga are true to themselves. They behave how the originalls would have done, if the same things happened to them. They grow, they mature and it is quite good and beievable. This is what I found particularly attractive.

However, there is no way in Hell that Edward would have the feelings you give him in the quote. Totally OOC. If such a thing happened, the mating bond he had with Bella would either shatter or it would be proof that it never existed. It was quite strange to see them together at the end as if nothing had happened. It doesn't add up.

Well, I have reviewed a few times and you never answered, so probably you are not interested in my opinion.
Camilla10 chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
A good lesson for Bella, but the other lady is a little too smug. I am of two minds about this development, because the passion and the restraint, the Eros and Thanatos elements of Edward and Bella coming together are endlessly fascinating and I'll miss it, now that you have provided a solution ...
Camilla10 chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
Really, really amazed by the depth of feeling that you infuse in the Canon characters, the AU plot does not overwhelm them, they are enriched as they interact with the ones you have created.
Camilla10 chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
So, vegetarian vampires going really vegetarian. No seriously, I consider myself lucky to have stumbled on your story (It was among the faves of somebody who had favorited one of mine too. I always have a look). A supernatural story completely original and thrilling, what a treat. I am reading on.
aViceFict chapter 24 . 12/25/2011
I very much enjoyed this fic. Thank you!