Reviews for Draco's Lust and the Darkness
Grovek26 chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Tremendous! Fantastic plot, scene setting and characterisations. Happy that you didn't jump from depressed and tortured to lovey dovey and skipping through the daisies. You have created great relationships between all the characters and set up little hints to move through the story. I hope you will pick up the reins to this story once more.
amp1342 chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
I love this story. It's so different, I hope you continue :)
DramioneDestiny chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
loveinthemadness chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I am in love with this story- the tortured characters, forbidden romance, self hated and moral conflict... What not to intrigue? You are a brilliant writer, please continue and finish this soon. It's been a long while :(
vivi88 chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
So what exactly is he? Seems very "Blade"-esque to me. Really hoping for an update, it's been almost a year since your last one and I am so hooked on this, it's kinda like crack...hope you return soon.
oneesaenv chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
Oh draco, you are attracted to her! LOL

dont deny your feelings!
DarkAngelLida chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
come on now hermione..cant you see that he is suffering?
xxbittersweet13xx chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
This story is amazing! I really really hope you update soon!
vampiregurl chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
maybe this could be a good thing. relying on each other. they seemed to have no one anymore.
lv chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
the chapter left me wanting more as always. you really are an extraordinary writer! keep updating please (:
sjrodgers23 chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
Harry Potter you're my hero chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
Wow! This story is so intense, and I love how they aren't in love instantly. I hope you update soon, because I just spent an hour or two reading this instead of writing my research paper! :) And I am dying to know what happens next!
JenniferHarding chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
MORE! please? o.0
Guest chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
damn. hows he plan on getin himself out of this one? nice chapter! post more soon
Carla Ford chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
You are VERY good a leaving teasers! UPDATE SOOOON! PLEASE!