Reviews for A Crazy Dasey story
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Aww! Plz continue ASAP!:)
cheskasamaco chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Will you still continue this story?
cheskasamaco chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
Will you still continue this story?
Amygirl228 chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
Since you always review I decided to review one of your stories! It was good. Good enough for me to keep reading the whole thing. Not every story can do that.

Wow five pregnacies at once. That's be so chaotic! I don't think I'd survive that.

That's sad that Derek told George I hate you.

It was a good story. Keep on writing!
Franshes chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
oh plz update this story has left me feeling so sad I just wanna know there'll be a happy ending plz! (*sobs her heart out*) update plz!

Cheers (and sobs)

Franshes
Leaf26 chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
Nice update. I just finished reading the other 3 stories and this one up to this point and they are really good and interesting. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what happens next...Update soon!
princetongirl chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
loved it update soon
7thheaven4evr chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
Thanks for updating! I really enjoyed this chapter! I can't wait for more :)
NostalgicDaydream chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Noes! Why did you kill George? Especially with all of these children coming! What will they do? Poor Edwin! He's the only guy in the house with three pregnant women! Why did you kill George? T_T I have an idea that you might like, though! What if Nora found a new boyfriend when she got better, but it was acually the father of Marti's baby and he was really mean? It's just a suggestion that I had to put out, You're such an amazing writer, hurry and update!
EdwardBella4ever chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Update soon!
7thheaven4evr chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
Well...I'm sad you made him die but you are one of the only people (out of the authors I read) that has the guts to kill a major family member. I am interested to see where you take this in the next chapter. Please make it a little longer and keep up the great writing. You have kept me reading since the 1st part of this story so I promise you wont lose me now :)
princetongirl chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
7theaven4vr chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I would say...lets see a miracle happen and have George be ok. What ever you do would be fine anyway! Keep writing!
NostalgicDaydream chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
You really enjoy people having babies, don't you? But it's not like that's a bad thing. This was all really unexpected. And how could Martie get pregnant? but great job. A lot of kids! :) Can't wait for the next update!
7thheaven4evr chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
OMG! I never saw that coming! I am very interested to see what happens next! Update soon!