Reviews for 8 Days a Week
sandra moore chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
I love your story so sad to see it hasnt updated in over a year ihope you start it up again soon its just to good not to.
Jeni K chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Gotta say just found your story and im loving it. Cant wait to see how it works out for them.
rebelwithoutacauselolxx chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
I loved this! My god, I know it sounds crazy, but I was kinda turned on by it, especially the last two chapters.:P

I was just wondering if youre ever going to finish or update this story - my only problem with your story is that it left me desperate for more!
JRFaab chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
Are you going to finish? It is really good.
KeyKeysagalover4eva chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
no offense but to be perfecly honest those weren't lemons because there was no penetration! lolz! but anyways i love the story and keep writing!
hayleyxx01 chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
wow i have just finished reading your story so far and i love it carnt wait for the update xx
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
oh i like this so far and i'm interested as to where you are going with this, i can't wait to read more and i love long stories lol...
KikiaKasuke chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
when are you going to write a new chapter? I'm diein' over here!
Smile-J chapter 10 . 2/11/2010
Enjoying your story! :)
Emilee21598 chapter 10 . 11/13/2009
This si really, really, really good. Keep writing!
JayJayxox chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
Aw Edward and Bella are too cute together! Can't wait to read more :)
Art.wings chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
OMG K I love this Story! cute and hot! will you be continuing it?
nikkiwhopper chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
plz update soon
AliceStoleMyYellowPorsche chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
I love this story :D

no one i have seen has done this plot :)

thanks ;)
bannananut chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
ya! i loved this story! it was so good, but edward sorta needs to stop being so sensitive! i mean i like guys like that, but if he gets nemore like that it could be considered borderline gay, but right now tho, he just down right SEXY! so dont taqke offence to the "gay" comment i said earlier!1 cant wait for you to add more!