Reviews for The Halloween Party
LetItFlow0992 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
The rosebush again? Is he ever going to learn? Wait a minute, what am I saying?
Dragoon-Hard Metal System 2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Hah-ha-ha-ha... That's was funnY. lol
bladestorm360 chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Darn. Wasn't quite who I thought it was going to be. You shouldve made it the real agumon, wouldve been funnier in my oppinion. Then you'd get a reaction out of 4 people instead of just 2.
Storymind chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
It was GREAT! Too bad you didn't get as many reviews as you deserved... I enjoyed it. n.n

Storymind
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
The door was answered by a Dracula…with very big hair.

One time his hair style isn’t out of place.

Cody Hida, who was dressed in a Hunchback costume. On him, it worked very well.

What? No little samurai? :-)

You know, I didn’t read this story before because it was before I knew you so I thought it was dumb comedy. (you know, mindless actions without reason or rhymez) but after reading sick days I realized you knew how to do GOOD comedy.

You are SO pathetic, Davis.”

That was just cruel.

Looking back on this, you can see that Kari really teased Davis a lot more than in your more recent stories. People change. . . only sure thing in live.

Anyway, it was a fun read, I need to go over more of your old suff.
Uknown chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
That was really funny! I thought it was the real Agumon because Cody said it looked real, oh well keep at it!
Master of Reviews chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Short, but sweet. Funny, but it still can't beat "Three's Always a Crowd." Another awesome fanfiction by the Create Card!
Logana chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Hi! This is a masterpiece! Superb!
goggle girl2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Oh! That story was so cute. I just loved it. _
Allan Smithy chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Very funny, and really good with the swerve (even though I knew that wasn't Kari). The rosebush running gag was nice as well. A WINNER IS YOU
Wolfie2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Sora SEWS? Hmmm, didn't see that one coming hehehe,

You should really insert a disclaimer: No rose bushes were harmed in the making of these fic _
SORA LOVER chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
cool,veary funny what you did to davis:)
Shadow Angel chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
Lol. That was very cute and funny and the part where T.K., um... you know, did that to Davis was really hilarious. The way they both reacted was just perfect! Great piece.
JuliaChildOfNight chapter 1 . 10/30/2001
First of all, I'd like to point out that Matt's surname is Ishida, not Takaishi. (He and TK have different surnames 'cause their parents are divorced.) The fic's good, anyway, though it was a bit predictable. I guessed right away that the person in Agumon dress would be TK, but that really doesn't matter, 'cause it wouldn't at all be as humorous if it was somebody else.. - It's not OOC in any way either. Except for that Sora sewing thing -;;
Furor chapter 1 . 10/30/2001
That was great! I was laughing out loud! I had a hunch that T.K. was the one in the Agumon costume! I don't know... I just did. That was so good! Great job!