Reviews for Famous Last Words
meline387 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is probably the best joker story ever ceated should seriously think about being a comic: book writer some day. I would read all of your comics bro. :
Scram chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
that was fucking beautiful...
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Good story. I was going to complain that you gave the Joker to much credit when it came to taking on Justice League members in hand to hand combat,but I realized that his fighting skills vary depending on the 's true for the comic books and movies(Nickleson v Ledger).I look forward to reading more of your work.
Likhoy chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
WOW.

that's really all I can say...

This is the first fanfic I've read that was Joker-centric that ONLY made me think of the Dark Knight/Heath Ledger[RIP] version of the Joker.

It was dark. It was twisted. I love it to pieces.

It's been favorited.
xRestlessme chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was such a well written story.

It was depressing and yet, sort of crazed just like the Joker is.
JXCphoenix chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Pretty cool story! Very well written although there are a couple things that I'm curious about: what exactly did the Joker get stabbed with that killed him? Was it something sticking out of the rooftop? Also, I always figured since Batman is the greatest martial artist alive, that the Joker wouldn't stand a chance in a fistfight with him, let alone be able to get in a few punches and kicks that would do serious damage. But all that aside, I liked the story a lot!
Pinstriped Armani chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I read this before in the batfic community on Livejournal, but I don't think I left a review...I love this fic...I think it's well written, dramatic and realistic...and now I REALLY can't wait for this film! :D
angelhereal chapter 1 . 7/7/2008