Reviews for Crossroads
kleptomaniac0 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
OOM! Good story.
Lord Azrael chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
That was REALLY good, so far it rates as THE best fan fic ive read.

Please write more!
Cynical Chaos chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Nice. I like the way this fic is headed. Let the reunion commence! By the way, Ryuutsu Seishin, Hime no Argh? What does that mean. Princess of Argh I get, but the Ryuutsu Seishin?
rightius chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Well written but why would Togusa be imune? He is connected to the net and a ghost is defined as the element of human consiousness thus saying someone doesnt have a ghost is saying they are not sentient. It is possible to hack someone if they only have a jack. Thus that leads back to my origonal question why would Togusa be imune? Other than that it is a very good fic.
Mr.MANN chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
This story sucked ass
ZephyrLemon chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Well, I just had a chance to see GitS for the first time today so I immediately went scouting for fics and read the first decent-sounding one. I was not dissapointed! This is a good start of an original, plausible idea - I can't wait to have time to read the next two installments. (It's funny because your new Matrix fic was just recommended to me while I was reading this one, so I'll have to check that out as well - you seem to be highly esteemed in more than one genre, rock on!)

Zephyr
Fiacha chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
What happens next? Sorry, but it was excellent. Really sucks you in. Great. Now I can't sleep till I read the next chapter. Keep it coming kudasai.
khymaera chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
I like it.
Prog chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I liked this fic, it is well written with some good creative parts. What is fanfiction, but an idea taken and re-used in your own image. But that said there are few points, I feel nessary to point. First the chief is fully human (no argumentation or anything) they even make a point of saying this in the anime. Also cyborgs are generally mixture of machine and human. Not one way or the other. Look at Bateu only his arm and eyes are modified. Plus most of the population are human, the major even makes the point the cyborgs are high maintance and that Goverments and Large Corperations are nearly the only people that can efford such things. If it was the intention to radicully change the facts you could at least point this out at the being as a warning or something :P
kitty chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
this is the first anime fanfic ive ever read, and sad to say im highly disappointed. no offense or anything, but it could have been better. on a scale of 1-10..id say a 2 which atleast is better than a 1 so yeah...: /

.::[kitty]::.
TheSteelBlade chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
What can I say? This is excellent. My suspicions are up. This is a stupendous fic. I just watched GitS earlier today and the whole scenario is fresh in my mind this fic is an excellent follow-up to an excellent movie. Looking forward to starting Chapter 2 now.
Fran Eckard chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Wow, I have to admit that even though I prefer Oshi's 'Patlabor' to his so-called masterpiece 'Ghost in the Shell', this is a really good story. It reminds me of Bladerunner, and has all the workings of a good film. I especially like the phone conversation at the end, which reminds me of 'In the Line of Fire'.
Writer chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
This is terrific! Personally, i feel thrilled that a talented writer is on the job for Ghost in the Shell. Keep it up
Scythz chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Good start. You definitally got my attention.
Kacella chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Wow, this is a masterpiece. I am carrying your baby. It is to be a boy. I have already picked out the name: Jenkins Randolph Mangoulio. I... I just wanted to say that I love you... I love you...