Reviews for Perfect Fantasy: Legends of Mana
2a2n chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
way cool but why flourite? you should know who has that core...you know...the real owner...anyway it was so cute continue
Karina Gomez chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
COOL! This story's awesome! I love elazul/heroine pairings! But Pearl gets in the way. Oh, and SHE'S A JUMI! SWEET! I hope you update this fic soon! Please don't just let this great piece of work go to waste! Update soon!
Seonaid Mist chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
SM (me): How come I never saw this before? ELAZUL/HEROINE RULEZ! THE BEST PAIRING IN LoM! WHOHO! *dances strange dance* I call this dance 'CONTINUE THIS STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE'!
Elazul: I'll translate that...*clears throat* Continue the lovely story of the pairing...er...Elazul...yeah, me...and...uh... *blush* the heroine... um...just do it...
SM: *still dancing wildly* WHOHO!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
The review below mine is what my friend did ignore her its a good fing and as she wrote continue please (Elazul/Heroine are the best fics)
PEARL YOUR SO LUCKY TO A ELAZUL chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Continue please
pinktasia chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
oooo... O.o A JUMI! Shes a Jumi! Kewl... Please please please continue... _ e-mail me when you put up the next chappie! :)
Christy Marie23 chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Come on add more damnit! I've been waiting too long to read the second chapter!
kluanar chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Wow! The main character a jumi! I hope the next chapter is coming soon!-
RPG Princess aka Caitlin chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
oh my goddess...I LOVE YOUR STORY!

PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!
OceanLord chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Hey thanks for reviewing my Legend of mana fic (BTW the 3rd chapter is up) I also enjoyed this chapter of your LofM fic. Please continue it and I'll be sure to check for updates soon.
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Well? Where's the next chapter already? I'm waiting... Oh, by the, thanks for killing Pearl. She is such a wuss.
Anime Princess aka Caitlin chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Love your story! Elazul and the main character always were my fave couples! pearl gets in the way sometimes! But she is still kinda cool...KINDA!
Mana Angel chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
*blinks* Ya know, I hate Pearl too. Grr. We all lllooooooooove Elazul, don't we?