Reviews for Crossroads: Part 2
kleptomaniac0 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
OM! Even better!
Evan Gallaway chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Pretty good so far, I have often wondered what could happen after where the movie left off.
Mr.MANN chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I was just kiddin all of thease storys are exellent
Fran Eckard chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
"Once there was a ghost in a shell..." What a great line. You know, this chapter has actually deepened the background world created in the film - at least I think so. And you've obviously caught the mood and themes of the film too. Nice work! :)
Lady Star1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
hi, thanx for reviewing my story, "Glittering", I have no idea what the basis of your storys are. like tamora pierce or lord of the rings. never read any of it, so im no help there. you asked about the formalities between alanna and jon. well, basically, she dislikes him. hate is to strong. he doesnt mean any more to her than a speck of lint, but she is bound to him by marriage and crown. so she will do only the least in being queen and his wife overall, and wel . . . i havnt quite figured ou the rest yet. oh well. thanx
Scythz chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
This is definitally getting interesting
Seahawk chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Ah...philosophy. Debate. Thought experiments. Gedanken, as Schrodinger and Einstein would have put it. The question, to remain as humans and enjoy our limitations, enjoy our boundaries, pushing, testing, learning, feeling, growing as confined, grounded organisms, or to fly free, bodiless, without bounds, without restrictions, to expand your horizons limitlessly? Very very difficult. ASUKA: *blink blink* I don't get it. REI: ... SHINJI: Uh...I...that was interesting!