Reviews for The Lost Boy
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I loved how the Doctor goes off rambling, 'from a non linear, non subjective...' :D Also, an older Harry with his eyes glued to the lastest model of the Firebolt, very nice! :D I also liked how the Doctor used the sonic to stop the hag. DNA scan :D Fun to read!
anemix chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was really sweet and well-written, though I'm not used to reading in present tense. I really liked it, keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Aww, this was a lovely story, it had everything I could possibly want in a HP/DW crossover - great Tenth Doctor characterization, good plot, epic wand vs. sonic screwdriver battle and I mustn't forget little Teddy, he was simply adorable! 3

Thanks for sharing!
Tamira chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was pretty cute, interesting. - And very in character for the Doctor and the little bit we saw of Harry. - Of ocurse I can't know about Teddy, his character is something people have to decide on their own, but it is very in character for a 5 year old. ;)

I liked it and now am curious about oyur other cross over fics.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
this was a very nice story. . . .very nice indeed!
WhiteWolfofDestiny chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
*sniff* Oh thats sweet...
Space Foxes chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Aww!

:')

I love it!
Topazled Hannah chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Cute. Undeniably cute. It's refreshing to read a story in the Harry Potter fandom (or any for that matter) that doesn't focus on one of the main characters. Thanks for writing!

THk
Lara Chubb of Deephollow chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow! This was really good, you wrote the Doctor beautifully!
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That's excellent. So in-character!
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh, well done! Hooray for the Doctor!
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Really, truly, amazing characterization of the Doctor! Absolutely wonderful, and Teddy is SO adorable! This was a brilliant story, thank you so much!

happy writing,

Shadow
Poketheveil chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Very cute! Good job, I really enjoyed it! :)
ScienceFictionCookie chapter 1 . 7/27/2009