Reviews for The Lost Boy
Poketheveil chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Very cute! Good job, I really enjoyed it! :)
ScienceFictionCookie chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I LOVE THIS _;D
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
cool
Storm2013 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Brilliant fic! The characterization of the Doctor was perfect and I laughed when Teddy became really confused about what the Doctor was talking about. Really good!
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Ah, that was cute. The Doctor is perfectly in character.

I love this fic!
Ginger chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I loved this story. You captured the Doctor perfectly, and the story was short but poignant. The interaction between Teddy and the Doctor was phenomenal. Thanks for posting this, it was brilliant!
The Black Cat chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Very Cute!

Can't wait for the novel-length x-over...(hint, hint)
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
wicked story, spot on characterisation. I loved it!
The Scarlet Pumpernickel 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
That's so cute I love this!

You made the Doctor so nice thankx for writing such an awesome fic!
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aw, how sweet! I like it. The Doctor was just lovely, especially the moment when Teddy thinks he's so lonely.
Queen of Duct Tape chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I thought I'd leave a review, since I'm favouriting this and you have so few and everything. Because I think it was just wonderful. I love Doctor Who. And Teddy Lupin is one of my new favourite Harry Potter characters, so this is sort of like the best of both worlds. So I thought it was wonderful. Just so as you know. :)

Yours sincerely,

the Queen of Duct Tape
hikari0205 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. I haven't read any other Dr Who/Harry Potter crossovers but now I really want to. Teddy's adorable and you got the personality of the Doctor just right. I love the fact even though Teddy's so young even he can see how alone the Doctor is. You're a brilliant writer and it was fun reading this. C:
merodeadores4ever chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
what a mistery...are you going to continue the story?

like it )
Maraudercat chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Aw that is so cute! Best Dr Who/HP crossover I've seen yet!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3