Reviews for All of Him
hollymolly123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
What a beautiful scene.
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Short, but very sweet. :)
Scarlet1Moon chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
It's amazingly beautiful. Magical. So gentle and so very warm. The most beautiful short DW story I've ever read. Indeed, 'beautiful' is the most exact word. From time to time I go back to reread it, and each time I have teary eyes.
Cuch chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Well, I expected some silly smut but I must say this was beautiful! The writing was great, and something about it was very moving. I'm not usually a sucker for romance but this sort of warmed my heart. XP I loved this! Now I have to go see what else you've written.
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Beautiful! I wish they could show scenes liek this because it would be perfect for an eppi!
Ava Lux chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I love this story. Headed to bed now or else I'd read your other right this second! Brilliant job, can't wait to see more :)
Nicole Gruebel chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I really like that idea!
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw, he told her his name! Wow...powerful moment that was.

Macaday me a nut (and you're one too!)
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aw... That was a lovely story with a lovely plot. Adored it!
rain-of-the-soul chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
i honestly dont think that that could have been told in a l

more sweeter and simple yet utterly amazing way as you have told this story. I really love it. Truly. Its hard for one to truly capture what the doctor can be thinking in one moment but to do a story is incredible. dont ever stop writing because you have an amazing gift, and i dont tell that to many if any people. I hope you have more stories, or plan on writing more because i will be reading them. I dont get to a computer often, but when i do you will be the first name i look up. :)
deadgirlythings chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I think him telling her his real name is like him give her his heart and soul. I love the fact you didn't make a name up and kept it between them two. Absolutly amazing story. Loved it.
TheWayfaringStranger chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This is now my most favorite DW fic I've ever read. Thank you.
OperationMarketGarden chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
this little short is beautiful! I love how you didn't try to make up his name, instead you kept it between him and Rose, so even the reader doesn't know it.
xyber116 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008