Reviews for The Right Questions
Arlandi chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
You made me cry!
selyne chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is a cute little story. One thing though, the Japenese use family names first, so Doumeki is the family name of Shizuka and Watanuki is the family name of Kimihiro.
Purple Witchy Angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Again I wish I had more time to read more manga. lol I liked it though! Yuuko is always so clever in answering questions. Doumeki really likes Watanuki huh? *makes my yaoi loving mind go crazy with perverted thoughts*. lol
Silverhelix chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
If you ask me, there’s a rather ominous feeling about the entire series. I wish Tsubasa chronicles would get its shit together already so Gohou Drug and xHolic can finally move with an actual plot.

Love the 85 and widowed thing, though. It appeals to my pansy-assed cant-handle-sad-endings side.
September's Nobara chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Interesting. I like how Yuuko, speaking to herself, specified the "when" aspect, as well as other blatantly implied information. Great work with the flow of the story, as well as the dialogue. Nicely done, all in all.

Take care,

September's Nobara.
Emchan chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This seriously needs to happen. And I especially refer to the part about "85 and widowed..." OMG I love this. Thanks for writing it.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
You did an EXCELLENT job of making the 160 chapter. :D I was a little unsure of it myself, and I've only read it a couple hours ago. It's still sinking in. I adore your take on Yuuko. Very appropriately...her. And Doumeki. Stubborn as ever. Thank you for your successful attempt to lighten things up. It help me.

Val
TheRealMapleSyrup chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I hated that chapter u.u that manga is getting sadder and sadder ... but your fic is awesome!
Endless C chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
This is so amazing and creepy! I loved how you kept both doumeki and yuko aren't OC
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I'll have to agree about chapter 160 as well, it was rather ominous. I absolutely loved reading this fic and I'm surprised it didn't get more reviews. Short and sweet, but the twist at the end was awesome (Yuko is so right about asking the right questions though). Really enjoyed reading this, great writing. Loved it!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
lol Poor Doumeki-Yuuko pulling on his strings like that. Watanuki should comfort him *waggles eyebrows*

I hope Holic does have a happy ending, I don't want Watanuki to get hurt-or Doumeki, for that matter.
Lost Again chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That just seems like Yuko. I love the one shot. Keep writing.
Nightblue chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Doumeki jumps to conclusions, doesn't he? I don't think he really understands what Watanuki is thinking. (like me).

*hops away*