Reviews for My Death and Its Repercussions
Time Lady Evangeline chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
WHY?! THE AGONY OF UNFINISHED STORIES! AHHHHHH! I have to read the rest. Please... :(
RM chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Please update when you can find the time! I want JD to help Dr. Cox.
rawr52 chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
Aaaaaaaaah! No more? Why? Why? WHY? My life is suddenly without meaning... :( Update soon please! PLEASE!
rawr52 chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
Yay Turk! Loving it! Just one mistake I spotted: on the third line you wrote: "It was relatively easy with Steve, even easier with the Janitor." I'm guessing you meant Ted? This fic is awesome!
rawr52 chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Cried reading this chapter. It was really good, you're a great writer :)
rawr52 chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
Well done! You did a good job! I'm liking the new Ted :) He must've been hard to write, but it read real good :D :D
rawr52 chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
That was really good! And I like the name Steve by the way. Very Janitory :) Love this fic so much already!
rawr52 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Can't think of anything to say expect OH. MY. GOD. That's a good, and REALLY sad oh my god by the way.
Vithian chapter 13 . 6/1/2010
Where are you? I need to know what happens! Please?

This is really good! Your really talented!

Vithian
Princesakarlita411 chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
so sad but so good

i hope ull update soon
LyssaLaughable chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
This story is sweet and sad so far, but i love it]

LyssaLaughableP
andaere chapter 13 . 5/3/2009
Aw... this is so sad and emotional. I LOVE the plot idea, though. Thanks for writing!

P.S. I really wish you'd update this... I wanted to get to the Dr. Cox visit and the Elliot visit and the rest of the Turk visit...
KHwhitelion chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
you know...I think this story made me fall just a little bit more in love with JD

please dont ask me how that works. Cuz I dunno
KHwhitelion chapter 13 . 1/18/2009

please oh please update soon! I'm dying (haha) to know what happens next!

I don't read a lot of Scrubs fanfiction, but out of what i have read, this is the best fic so far :) I love it!

fave chapters so far are janitor's (as I've already said) and this one! I love the whole 'giant floating doctor' bit! I really wanna know what happens next!
KHwhitelion chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
I like this story so far. this was my fave chapter as of now XD I liek seeing janitor and jd interact,e ven with jd being dead, its funny-I'm totally not surprised how he's dealing with having a ghost following him around. too bad jd's gone now. i liked seeing the two of them as a 'duo'

ah well, on to the next chapter!