Reviews for Rocket's Red Glare
7kstar chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I really got a kick out Chris wanting to find out what was going on and After he got Vin involved, he was still left in the dark.

A nice fun tale.
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Very nice portrayal of all. Love Ezra's gift to the community. I found this story strangely touching. Thank you for sharing.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Yay! i think you are my favorite m-7 writer!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Very nice 4th of July fic! I really enjoyed this look at Ezra and his mysterious past. He does seem to have a lot of skill in high explosives. It was a very nice thing for Ezra to work that hard for the celebration. Chris' ambiguous take on Ezra's actions was nicely handled; Chris probably doesn't like surprises. Thanks for sharing this and hope to see more of your Mag 7 fic.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Excellent story! You did capture the boys pretty well. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
lovefaith13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
It was a very fun read. I enjoyed your story. Thank you, Jami
Beth JA chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
this was a very nice story and a very good first time for a M7 story
Kate K chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wonderful story! Would love to know more about how Ezra knew how to make the fireworks. Also hope you write more Mag7 fics!

Thanks for sharing this!
Jordan McKenzie chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Terrific story. I enjoyed reading it very much and I thought you handled the characterizations extremely well. I especially liked the moment near the end when Chris noticed the tell tale signs of Ezra's inability to accept praise... "Ezra's mouth twitched for a moment as he stared intently at the tabletop." It was a simple decription, but your choice of words made it intriguing. I would love to see more Mag7 stories from you! Jordan
Tharin chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Nice story, I enjoyed it very much. The characters are well written, and the whole surprise seems like something Ezra would pull off. I hope you'll write more M7-fics :-)
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Good story, thanks for sharing. Take care,

Mouse