Reviews for Dissonance
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Q 7 Q Wahh I just love your RikuRoku ficlets asjdkabsdjk they are so few-/weeps
Riku's-Way-to-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I love this. My two favorite characters together is just...wow. Can't believe I never thought of it till now. I love how they send messages without speaking.
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I liked it. how Riku refers to Roxas as the 'Nobody' and the whole 'it doesn't matter how much Roxas knows' for now.
terra hotaru chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Aww. Rikuroku! sweet -squee- Now, I have this urge to write RikuRoku too. oh and Sule. XD her pics gave a LOT of inspiration.

This is amazing. Your descriptions are detailed and the wordings are fantastic. but of course, you're fantastic to begin with. You deserved a lot of praise for this.. but it's sad... RikuRoku can't be together and AkuRoku too, have their own sad parts.. D: XD very very awesome! LOVE!

-terra hotaru
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Great using of words,luv it!XD
1300 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Oh my dear, I cant believe this wonderful piece of Rikuroku is for me! I love you so much! 3 Thank you so much for writing this for me Sarah... I like it too much. Your crazy writing skills have never failed to amaze me. The way you wrote them is just how I think their relationship could be in the game. And I must say, you're so good at writing Riku! The fic was short but it felt just right. Its so splendid that you can describe the whole situation in the right way just in a few words and lines. I can tell that you'll be a great pro writer someday later. x3 Thank you again my dear! This is one of the best bday gift I've ever got.
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wow! Another update! I think you did get that impant. You know, those impants will eventually take over your brain. You'll start to write heterosexual couplings. (My gosh! I know, the horror!) I did like this, even though I'm not much of a Roxas/Riku shipper. And I don't think you butchered their characters, more like you altered them slightly to best present this one-shot. :D
WanderCrazy chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Nyaw! So sweet. Melancholic too,, but you're right, any story that's not COMPLETELY AU would be sad with these two.

wonderfully characterized in my opinion, Roxas's touching of Riku's chest sent me over, and it was just sensual enough to be perfect.

I think i'll add this to my FF compilation on my personal LJ, i'll send you a link of you'd like. Will not take ANY CLAIM and your name and link to profile will be in the entry. You have ANY issues with this, plz let me know!
fiercesunshine chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I usually don't read RikuxRoxas fics, but I read this one (obviously). I like it. I especially like how Roxas isn't acting like a little girl. I did notice one thing, though; until the end of the game, Riku's weapon is still Soul Eater, not Way to the Dawn.

...This is as close to 'well rounded critique' as I get. Anyway, I enjoyed this, good job!
my friend chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
i finally understand the irony of the keyblades' was a good fic. a little sad, but what do you expect?
mippon chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Gah, I can't help but always have a sense of fulfillment after reading your fics. Any writing of yours would make a lovely gift, and I'm sure she'll love this. Despite what you may think the way you characterized both Riku and Roxas here was lovely, as they were very much like themselves. The witty banter (which was well done, kudos for alleviating on the angst) was also very believable and just /argh/, perfect!

I've been writing a one-shot for the longest time now and I've been struggling to plow through it but I think last couple of posts are just the inspiration I need to keep going, haha. With your unique style no one else could quite capture the same way, it draws me in and keeps me there. Drabbles or multi-chapters, it's all the same yet all so startling different.

Simply put, I love your writing and I love Sule's art. They go hand in hand; I can see one of your written works being published with her artworks as the illustrations!

ahh this was really long, sorry! :'D It jsut goes to show how much I adore your stuff u
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
aww man hahah it was definitely happier hen usual but still poor Roxy hahaha the description was really good (psh when isnt it) hahaha
Scripta Lexicona chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Both cute and sad. I liked it. :)
lewdness chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
hglskjghlh

gjldsajhklajglsjlg

Oh _yes_, this was lovely. Guh, I love when you write these three.