Reviews for Crossing and Comfort
Zetta chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
*sniff* really nicely done. Got me all teared up too. I love how Jackie just accepted him being there and mothered him. I love how he let her. Nice job. :)
Lucy the Panda chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
...Oh. My. God.

I just might die a bit here.

[insert death here]

[insert regeneration sequence]

AH!
Hallolo chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Hi!
Right now I think I kinda hate/love you... this piece truly is beautiful, and it has me crying once again for the 10th Doctor.
Thank you for writing!
Mirnava chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This was so good. As you said you're a professional, one would hope it would be, but I must say anyway that it was. You gave my heartstrings a severe tug, nearly ripping both of my hearts out of my chest with the force of the emotion you evoked. And you did that without breaking character in the least. Wonderfully, masterfully done. :)
Smallville Girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
"He can't see the shadows of pictures of his children hanging on Jackie's walls if he doesn't have to look at the walls."

Oh my gosh... I think that is one of he saddest single lines I have ever read in a fic... Poor Doctor. My heart is breaking with him...
Ruffles chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
You've got the remarkable ability to make me howl - at 3AM with two babies in the house - with laughter in one instant, and sob inconsolably the next. You're a wonderful writer; and this is wonderfully written. I'll leave it there, since I can't see through my eyes right now, and I will go find something funnier. Heh. (Though don't get me wrong; this was absolutely gorgeous.)
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Awww, poor Doctor! I loved this story! :)
nadrixam chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh my goodness, that was painful. When I started reading this, I didn't expect to cry, and I was met with surprise when I suddenly felt tears fall down my face (and I knew as soon as "Goodbye, Jackie Tyler," that I was done for). I think seeing the Jackie and the Powell Estate again was something the Doctor needed, even though it was difficult.
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was a beautiful story. Really sad.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Sad but perfectly suited and a good one of Jackie being the mother she is. Really well done :)
anemix chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was really sad and sweet, and I really loved it. I hope you keep writing stories as beautiful as these.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This is amazingly well written, and it's the little comments spaced within it, such as 'Nice to be able to think in three tenses at once' that really set it off magnificently. And it's one of the most realistic, possibly, ideas for post-all-of-these-timelines that I've seen. The phrase 'rarer than a Time Lord's tears' was wonderful as well.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
You just love to make me cry, don't you?
Namesake chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
oh so sad. With all the praise around Jackie's tea, it makes me want some.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
That was almost unbearably sad, especially this line :

Made me all teary :D