Reviews for Late Night Games
The Spelling Board chapter 1 . 2/17
Omgoodness, you got me good! I was starting to get a little nervous when Caspian hissed and started asking about Edmund's moves, but I'm glad it still ended sweetly! :D
anko-yume chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
You totally got me ! I love it.
Kate in England chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Very clever! Made me laugh - thank you :)
forNarnia chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
okay, this is a good way to catch those perverts... haha any way nice laugh
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
oh. my. god.

as u can tell, that was so FUNNY!

you rule!

Ravendo chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
...okay...I'm going to be honest. I thought they were doing something else. Something entirely different from playing chess...

I thought they were playing twister...I'm such a pervert
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I thought they were wrestling or sword fighting, didn't expect that twist! Nice!
Gallifrey-born chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I love stories like this. they are really original and creative. I thought they were swordfighting. Great and original once again Mate!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
well that wasn't what i expected, ..., no i wasn't thinking about that..

i was thinking they were sparring, you know swordsplay. it seemed possible too
Capegio chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I admit it, I lol'd. The "Peter showed me once" line was a touch of genius, by the way.
Elves of the Moon chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Love the chess theme... hehe, these two are fabulous together :P

Great writing!

darkicefire chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow I love this story. I had to cover the page so I wouldn't read ahead and ruin the suprise. Good Job!
cooroo chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I rather liked that. I love stories that aren't all that they seem, and this was very clever. I can imagine Edmund getting very competitive and het up over a game of chess, while Caspian just sits there smirking. That's the impression I got, anyway - I'm not sure if you meant to write it that way. Oh well - if you see it, it's there, right?

One of my favourite bits must've been when Edmund says, "Peter showed me once." My eyes nearly popped out of my head. Them I read some more and just started smiling. Nicely done!
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
lol! XD
Clear Plastic chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I definitely wasn't expecting it to be chess! X)