Reviews for Foreign Contaminant
Katamariguy chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I used to be skeptical of Pixar fanfics. I stand corrected.
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
M-O lost his directive, now what?

Seriously though you did a good job and I liked this keep up the good work.
DiverseDreamer chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
In character, hardly any grammar mistakes, lots of detail...an awesome story! This seems like something that Pixar would do for a short.
Fantasy-Master-28 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
How do you do it? You not only keep them well in character, but you also made a funny, detailed story! You're a wonderful writer!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
cool. at last, finally, he is free of that crazy duty.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
A great story. Very good.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
charming.
RavenGaleSpencer chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This is far too cute. :) It's gotta be one of the most in-character WALL-E fanfics I've come across. I just adored when WALL-E showed up all curious about what M-O was doing. That's spot-on, exactly how I picture Wall-E would react. And also how EVE had to shot a laser right in front of M-O to make him stop.

I gotta agree with the small criticism one of your previous reviewers gave, in saying EVE probably wouldn't have said "Not foreign." Throughout the movie she can only speak one distinct word at a time. Just saying "Earth" would have gotten the point across just as well.

Also, I always thought that the moment in the movie where M-O saw the boot containing the plant, it read "Foreign Contaminant," but he picked it up anyway to pass along and help Wall-E signified that he had broken free of his obsessive need to clean. But, perhaps not.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Teehee!

Silly MO.

He's simply my most favorite, just because he's so OCD about his job.

X3
Trace chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
That... that was horrible. I mean sure you got the concept relatively correct that M-O identifies Earth as foreign contaminant, but that EVE has to reach into his brain and mess around with his electrical circuitry? I think it would have been better if M-O had continued to find a way to clean the earth, rather than getting used to it. Now he's not M-O anymore.
IcyUmbreon chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Ah, nice. M-O is one of my favorites, and it's an interesting point you make about what he's to do on earth.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Ironically. I kinda saw this coming. And I know it wasn't the point of the story, but SERIOUSLY, M-O's character felted tacked on how little he was used. This was funny enough and logical appear to be in context of the story.
Black Mary Janes chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This was really cute and really well written. Poor M-O, I always was wondering what would happen to him on Earth. You've got that obsessive part of him down at the beginning, and I'm particularly found of his griping about the umbrella robot.
CatHatGirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Yay! I really like this! I shall fave this now.
kayinay chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I'm not really a huge fan of Wall-E fanfiction, but a friend recommended your story and I have to say that it was spectacularly done.

You did a great job using the descriptions to communicate the dialogue and keeping all of them in character. I also love the concept of MO thinking that the entire earth is contaminated, and then his loss from his change in directive. It was also well done in your incorporation of physical actions of the characters' from the movie into your story (if that made any sense...).