Reviews for Crossroads: Part 3
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
good story
Beff chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Just read all three parts... great story, great characterization. Nice work.
Jjaro chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Im impressed and really dont know what ot think of it. You should watch Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence and maybe you can make another as good as this.
kleptomaniac0 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Good story, but kind of creepy... I don't know, it seems that everyone's giving up their humanity... although GITS argues that humanity is only as important as we think it is...
Lord Azrael chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Wow that was good...
RubilacSseluos chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Wow! I never knew you were the first person to post the first story in Ghost in the Shell!

Amazing! And the story was great too!

RubilacSselouS

(SoulessCalibur spelled backwards)
Lidens chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow great fic! I really think that this fic kind of explain the movie's ending more to me. I get it more better now. thx_ the ending is very cliff-hanging. well keep up the good work.
AnimaExMachina chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
This has to be one of the most thought-provoking fanfictions I've ever read. Not only does it keep in the spirit of Ghost In The Shell, it continues the philosophical aspect of the movie. I'll gladly support you should you decide to continue your fanfic. Keep it up! Hope to see more of your fics!
Baron Von Death-Twinky XIV chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
) Very good. The ending was fantastic. Smooth writing.. yup, everything was perfect.
Fran Eckard chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
This has been a very satisfying story! You have a good knack for writing. I've always believed that any swear words harsher than "shit" should automatically go into NC-17, but that doesn't even come close to ruining a story as well constructed as this. Characters, story, and the general flow of your writing style... Everything is great and all combines to make a hell of a read. Well done! :)
Scythz chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Interesting ending.
Seahawk chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
ASUKA: That's IT? REI: Is it the end? GENDO: Yeeeeess... RITSUKO: But that's NOT POSSIBLE! SHINJI: Uh...why not? MISATO: We've no time! We HAVE to prevent this! Shinji, get into 01! HURRY! SHINJI: But...M-Misato... MISATO: LAUNCH EVA! MAYA: We CAN'T! It's not accepting the signal! MISATO: W-whaaat? GENDO: Yeeeess...it's the beginning of the END! *evil grin* MISATO: NO! SHINJI! SHINJI: What? I'm right here. MISATO: *hugs Shinji and breaks down into tears* RITSUKO: *sniff* I'm just not happy anymore... KOARU: You Lillum are so sad. Would you like me to play the Ode to- EVERYONE: NO!
evilhalfmonkeycat chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
COOL this is SO good

arg ... I wish i was this good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
That was a very good story, wright moor please. I read all 3 chapters, you should make them all one fic with chapters. it would be more compact that way. hope to see more from you later.
Lady Khayman chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
It can't be the end! This is one of the best GiTS short stories! And after FINALLY gave it its own section! Well, I suppose I can only wait 'till Darkhorse translates GiTS 2! But I'm still getting it from Kinokuniya. MOU! Akamatsu Ken did this one... doushite Shirow-sensei?