Reviews for Blonde Ambition
IA1979 chapter 32 . 8/26
Wow, a fabulous update with killer cliffhanger!

I reread the previous chapter just to refresh my memory, and I have to say that I love the way you write Angeal. Reading about his monster cock in this update was pure torture! I would be thrilled to read more about him in this story

Thank you so much for the update, I love it so much - oh and you liked a couple of my drawings for Cloud's birthday week! It made me feel all warm and gooey inside, thanks for being so lovely and making that week extra special :D
Crazyroth chapter 32 . 8/25
THERE WAS AN UPDATE AND I DIDNT EVEN READ IT WHEN HOW DID THIS HAPPEN OMG.
Cremage chapter 32 . 8/12
I had to reread the whole thing since it had been so long since your last update . At first I bitched about having to read it all over again. But as soon as I was done reading the first paragraph of the very first chapter, I forgot to be pissed. You have an incredible talent with writing stuff. I devoured each and every chapter until the last. And, my friend, the wait was so worth it. Plus I got to remember a lot of stuff I had forgotten since the last time. I can't wait to read the rest of this epic story.
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 32 . 8/5
Wow, I'd forgotten about this story, but reading it, i quickly remembered why its my favorite one. I just love all the cuddly love stuff, followed by all the hilarious sexy shit and gratuitous amount of swearing. I can feel the love coming off the screen even if it's between fictional characters and i just get so happy and wish for a relationship like this one, where you are obsessed with each other and also feel really comfortable with them and have a lot of trust.
I started this story years ago (that's how long your fucking hiatuses (is that even a word?) can get) and and even though I'm an adult now, whenever i read this, i feel like a giggly teenager all over again and it makes me feel nostalgic for some reason.
I know you have a life, but if you could just finish this story like in 50 years, before I die, that would be fucking great.
Much love and keep up the fucking amazing work! :D
Eru chapter 32 . 8/4
God, I love your story. This is the only one I just keep coming back to no matter what and it surprised me to see it updated. I remember a while ago I searched it to see if it was and became so sad to see it wasn't, so you could imagine my excitement this time! You are truly one of my favorite writers out there and I sincerely mean that. I hope you come out a novel one day because I'm sure I'd be even more of a fan than I am now! Thank you for this chapter! I recommend this fanfiction to every person I end up meeting that loves yaoi and they've all come to love this, too. I love the twists you give as well. Great work, as always!
This story stopped me from killing myself two years ago and it continues to inspire me every time I read it. Sincerely, thank you for being an amazing author.
natzilla chapter 32 . 7/23
I love the little clone, I can't help it. And I cannot believe you left us with a cliff hanger deluxe and we may have to wait another year to know if Cloud will survive ! I still love this story after all those years btw.
Klausolas chapter 32 . 7/21
Every time I see an update for this it makes my day.
A.D. Williams chapter 32 . 7/19
The waits are always worth it :) I don't know if Cissnei losing an arm was in the previous chapter (definitely going to need to reread that one) but geez, that's brutal and I love it! Also while I haven't delved deeper into FF7 beyond the original game, Crisis Core and Advent Children, the idea of Sephiroth having someone to call grandpa is adorable. I recently re-hung a wallscroll with the Crisis Core characters on it which made reading this that much more enjoyable, being able to look at Sephiroth and Cloud during the plot :)

But enough rambling. Thank you immensely for simply not giving up on this story. Even if you update only once a year, indeed you make it worth it, haha!
ValyPal chapter 32 . 7/19
I just about died seeing an update! I'm so excited! Great job I can't wait to see what's coming next! :D
A Brilliant Loser chapter 32 . 7/18
Hey new chapter! I hope things have been well for you!

Another great chapter. Poor clone!roth :(

"Sephiroth almost refused, but just couldn't resist tiny, bossy people who insisted upon giving him what he really wanted" - that was way cute
sephirothpaine squallpaine chapter 32 . 7/18
I miss you. I'm soo happy you updated this gem.

I find the little homicide clone so adorable. Well, I think we can safely save that he came out of the closet for Sephiroth. hehh
This story is so sweet, I love your Sephiroth and Cloud. I think it's funny that Vincent Valentine is more messed up than Sephiroth and I hope that there will eventually be a grandpa scene. I can't wait to see what happens next with little-sephiroth but I have no fear that he will do anything to Cloud. This story is too sweet for that bullshit!

Anyways I just want to say that this is my favorite story ever, I do keep coming back to it and just reading bits and pieces. Sephiroth is just so sexy and Cloud is just so cute. Thank you for updateing :)
Superjenny chapter 32 . 7/18
Oh my gosh, I know it's been a long time since I sent a review, but I have to tell you that I literally squealed with glee when I got the email telling me Chapter 32 was up. Seriously, my fiancé looked at me funny.

Once again, I was not disappointed. I love your frank, blunt, to-the-point writing style. Reading "Blonde Ambition" is always a highlight to any day. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for writing this, thank you for the art, thank you for the gratuitous sex and garlic knots. Just... all of my gratitude.
history chapter 32 . 7/18
I continue to love your story!
I pity the clone...