Reviews for Blonde Ambition
RenoRenjiRed chapter 32 . 5/18
I love this story and can't wait for another chapter! I've been reading this story for years and have read it over and over so many times I lost count. Please update soon! Please!
a huge fan chapter 32 . 2/21
when this story updates again I will be the happiest fucker ever
my birthday is in three weeks and all i want for it to be right with the world is for Blonde Ambition to get a chapter 33

please oh my god /cries
Guest chapter 32 . 11/30/2016
Ive come back to this story after two years and after going through three fandoms. And there's a "new" chapter yayyyy. Time to reread this again. Anyway, just wanted to say I'll gladly wait a year more for the next chapter as long as you never give up on writing this.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/18/2016
Hello?
Still no update? Surely you won't leave us hanging in between?
bookworm4ever81 chapter 32 . 10/7/2016
I know that you said that you can't predict when the next chapter would be out but it's been about 15 months since the last update. I miss this story, so this is me bugging you to please update soon.
NatsuNoKaze chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
b
Sonic's chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
Arent we due for our yearly update?!
Sanae Mizuhara chapter 32 . 8/9/2016
After years of not remembering this web sight existed, forgetting this story existed and all around busyness, I finally got to and finished chapter 32. I can hardly wait for the next one, and I'm kinda feelin' fer th' little clone... I ether hope he dies quickly, or gets adopted by Cloud as a mini-roth to cuddle on those long nights when Seph is gone. Whenever you update, please know that this pizza lovin', yaoi cravin', helpless romantic will always read your stories, even if you think they're complete garbage. I've been through a tough week, and this story helped me pull through it, so thank you fer savin' my life...
~Sanae
NatsuNoKaze chapter 32 . 8/3/2016
Oh My God! It's not finished. Gosh this is like... the worse cliff-hanger I’ve ever experienced. I sincerely hope the author is alright. It’s been more than a year since the last update, and it makes me worry.
This is my favourite Seph-Cloud story ever. I cannot express all the gratitude to the author that I feel in my heart. All the words seem stupid and invaluable. “Blonde Ambition” is totally alive, every character is so real it physically hurts me to leave Cloud in that loft with the crazy clone and Seph being so far away… Dear sephcounttheways! PLEASE come back to us and update the story! This is so heart-breaking right now. I will just go and read “Kittens” again, I guess…..
patunea1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
This is my favorite story. I can literally see the expressions and emotions these two make as if I'm standing there actually watching them! I've read this story so many times I practically know it by heart. Totally love the drawings associated with it from DeviantArt. Please, please, please update! I'm a slave to this pairing.
thehereandnow33 chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
Sephiroth, u F-ing twerp! I will slit ur throat! :( tht was so beautiful. Then he had to go and ruin it! I'm Crying...
Sonic's chapter 32 . 11/18/2015
hey thanks for the chappie!

what happend to all the fanart on y!gallery?
Soluzek chapter 32 . 11/4/2015
Honestly, I think I've read this fic about 20 times...it never gets old. The characterization is just so fantastic, and I'm always super happy to see updates. Til next time!
IA1979 chapter 32 . 8/26/2015
Wow, a fabulous update with killer cliffhanger!

I reread the previous chapter just to refresh my memory, and I have to say that I love the way you write Angeal. Reading about his monster cock in this update was pure torture! I would be thrilled to read more about him in this story

Thank you so much for the update, I love it so much - oh and you liked a couple of my drawings for Cloud's birthday week! It made me feel all warm and gooey inside, thanks for being so lovely and making that week extra special :D
Crazyroth chapter 32 . 8/25/2015
THERE WAS AN UPDATE AND I DIDNT EVEN READ IT WHEN HOW DID THIS HAPPEN OMG.
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »