Reviews for Blonde Ambition
quinngoblin chapter 33 . 4/29
Sooooooo glad to see an update, and I loved it! Thank you so much for sharing!
Sunikai chapter 33 . 4/7
YESSSSSSSSSS. You're amazing and kickass take all the time you need because your writing is always worth the wait. Thank you for updating!
HayaoFire chapter 33 . 4/1
Hi, I just spent the last 3 weeks diving into this story. First Final Fantasy 7 fanfiction as well, and I love it ! It's incredibly hilarious, well-written and made me in a very good mood on many evenings hehe :P I'm glad you decided not to turn it into and angsty story. I do feel the pain for Seph's little clone, though. Keep up with the good work, however long it will take you ;) Seeya !
Jasmin chapter 33 . 3/26
Holy shit. You’ve been writing this fic for 10 fucking years. I’ve been coming back and re-reading this fic for 10 fucking years and I never get tired. I literally just re-read this mammoth of a fic in 3 days (with work getting in the way it’s a bit hard to binge read.) You’re fucking awesome and I feel like your fic has shaped my childhood a lil bit. lol. That said, I do hope you update a bit sooner so I don’t have to re-read everything every single time. Lol don’t worry bout it too much tho. I’ll probably happily ready this again and again if you do take too long to update. Anyway. I’ve written too much and wasted enough of your time! THANK YOUUUU
I have missed this story so much! I was really surprised to find that after randomly deciding to read it over that there were new chapters. Having my 2 besties start it now. Hope that you continue to post more!
superjenny chapter 33 . 3/9
I would happily wait forever for a chapter that you, as the author, are happy with instead of releasing a chapter that spells doom for the story. I love your writing style, and I love this story.
natzilla chapter 33 . 3/6
I just can't express how happy I am that you finally updated. Often, I tend to lose interest in stories that haven't been updated for a long time. Not this one however. I'm still finding the same pleasure in reading it as the day I discovered it years ago. I was getting kind of scared that you may have finally gotten tired of Seph and Cloud and moved on. Please don't ever. This is such a feel good story, always like getting reunited with long time friends when a new chapter is online. so THANK YOU for updating and please please, be kind with the little clone, I'm so fond of him :)))
Woebegone7 chapter 33 . 2/28
You seem to know how to pull on my heartstrings and connect to me despite not knowing where this was going for a good chunk of time. Being a bit of a rather laugh than cry, prone to depression, nerd galore character myself, your Cloud speaks to me. I love him to death. Thank you for the update, I loved it and needed it! I'm crossing my fingers for another chapter relatively soon.
THANK U SO MUCH FOR UPDATING THIS I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW YOU HAD :))))))
Cremage chapter 33 . 2/26
Oh. My. God.

I had to reread the whole story because it has been so long since I read the last chapter. I hate re-reading stuff.

But I could re-read a million times and always notice something different, remember a detail that I forgot.

Honestly? This chapter was so worth the wait! I like angst and drama and lemon and faggots in love! And Kristen! And granddaddy Grimoire! And omg I can't wait for the next chapter!
Avaelendil chapter 33 . 2/22
Yes! I'm so happy this is back it almost feels like my birthday! Glad to hear it should be updating more I'll be watching out for it 3
PteraRooster chapter 33 . 2/20
I've literally reread this story dozens of times at this point and I'm so glad for the update. Sephs ex was my favorite part too! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what's in store next! I'll probably still be rereading this story when I'm an old lady i love it so much
I've been reading this for literal decade, and I'm so happy you've updated. I hope you never abandon this saga of cloud and seph
So worth the wait! I’m so happy to see this update and and so glad you’re still going with this. Keep up the amazing work! And thank you for the new chapter :) I loved it!
PurgatoryHeart chapter 33 . 2/11
Hey, it's nice to see you back! I got an email uldate notification and thought, Hey their back! Was super excited to read this chapter, although I have to go back and reread it now. I remember the clone and Zack and Aerith and April. But didn't even remember that Cloud and Sephiroth got engaged?! Good to have you back and writing!
1,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »