Reviews for Crossing the Rubicon
Starburstia chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
b-b-but! uh-! WAIT A MINUTE! -headdesk- you know what? I'm gonna go away now. ldsflksadlkjads

wait. I lied.
gadrak-the-forbidden-one chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Amusing in a nutshelling way. Also amusing in the grossest way I've read danny dying... EVER. LMAO, keep writing.
gadrak-the-forbidden-one chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Hey dude, not sure what's been going on in your life, busy I'm assuming, but if you read this while listening to "I will follow you into the dark" by death cab for cutie, it can really get to you. Great story idea, even if you never make anything of it. Bravo sir, bravo.
gadrak-the-forbidden-one chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
While I know this is merely a drabble it's still a excellent Drabble
sdphantom10 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
This was cool, and sad considering he can never age. His age and reaction to his comrades was funny though.
Jaybie Jarrett chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Cool! Digimon 02 would be cool
VA23 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
hopefully you continue with the halo crossover, since this didn't really show much action, just back story. i'm giddy at the thought of what DP could do to the covenant.
Shining Zephyr chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Dude a DP/Halo one? Not bad! I haven't played the game *LOSER ME!* but this was very well done! I really liked how you pulled this off and hope to MAYBE see this expanded in the future. You did a marvelous crossover once again, and I look forward to more in the future!

Shiny-sama
Blues59 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh man your doing crossover oneshots? I must watch this story.

I haven't seen a Godzilla movie since I was a kid but you differently made the fight seem real. All of those ghostly nasties have nothing on the King of Monsters!
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Well, sir, let's face it- I'm taking a slight break from posting to get my bearings, so I'll be reading some things for a bit. And what other way to start than something that you wrote? Much less, a collection of crossover bunnies you have?

This was very, VERY interesting. Godzilla and DP- now there's something you don't see every single day of the week. I thought it was quite different and a nice breath of fresh air. You did a superb job with describing things in this, and I'm very much looking forward to any others you may have in mind.

Or if you want challenges, I can see what I can come up with.

Cheers.