Reviews for Pirates of the Carribbean 1: My Version
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I really like this so far but there is one thing I should mention

"pick up a crew in Tortuga, rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasly black guts out."

it should be RAID pillage, plunder and others wise pilfer out weasley black guts out. Just thought you might want to change that.

~ALANNA~
squashedstarkid chapter 16 . 7/11/2008
Hmm... Nice ending. I still say Marie should have been in the movie a lot more. She really needs to have a lot more say in it. You should really have used your own words, just used the ideas of the movies. I like the ending. It is slightly corny but I like it. Are you going to have another one? Like a sequel?

-Captain Tash
Victory Tastes Like Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
About your summary. "Charector" is actually spelled /charactor/
squashedstarkid chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
Hooray! You updated like a lot of chapters! Hooray.

Of course. Your welcome. There are a few grammatical mistakes but other than that, it is good.

One thing though. Try and not use so much of the script from the movie. I love the idea of putting people into the movie but there are a lot of stories like that. Maybe you should use the ideas from the movie but don't actually use the script. And good job adding Marie into it more. You did that well. :) Update soon! Please! I want to see when Jack teaches Marie how to sword fight!
DarkSmile chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
Really like this fic please keep up the awesome work ;p
squashedstarkid chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
Aw. Jack pulled Marie onto his lap.

That's so cute! I liked this chapter.

And you updated 3 chapters. Yay!

I like your story!

Update soon!

Like really soon!
Watson-A-Name92 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
It's good, but you seem to be skipping around a lot. Try adding more into it and it may flow a little better, because there were a few times I was kinda confused reading this.
squashedstarkid chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
This is not a bad start.

One comment though.

You said your what it would be if your character was in POTC. I noticed that she isn't in there that much.

And I noticed you used the script too. I always like that idea, but if you do I think you should really incorporate Marie into it more, but make her say a lot of her own lines, not someone else's. Let them say theirs. And one thing too. You don't have a disclaimer. That might be a problem later.

Otherwise it's really good. I like how Marie isn't too fond of Jack as Jack wants her to be, but still likes him.

Very good. Update soon! I want to see how you interpret the next part.