Reviews for Lost Duties
xStarryyAngellx chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
OMG this just got me hooked even more into the story. Can't wait for the next chapter! Plz continue writing this! :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
ADS chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
sub-machine guns lol, good story.
Ero-kun chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Ah, amazing work. I don't know where this fic is going but I like what I see right now.

So Germany is Hidden Stone... It will be logical if you use Italy as Hidden Cloud, you can cover it with WW2 with Mussolini and Hitler being allies, fandom often use this nations(rock and cloud) as friendly to each other. Ame can be Poland. Manga states it's often battlefield to more powerful coutries, voila. Hidden Sand? Honestly don't know... Maybe Spain or Turkey? Somewhere really hot.

As I said I like it and hope to see a lot more I woulnd't mind Bloody Whiskers update, too. Really...
Alucard's enemy chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
How come you are having Sakura act so nice to Naruto in this? I thought you hated Sakura?
Elemeffayoh chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
so can they still use jutsus or not?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Nice chapter and I like the fact that you make a good point. Now then, it seems that you make a good point with your ending A/N. Now then, I wonder what Sasuke's going to do, especially with his mind in such a turmoil.

Maimakterion chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
'what country holds which village'? more like which element countries changed their names to the modern countries ...

it sort of makes sense to me that water would be england or spain, them being the big naval empires and all that (china was too once but they kinda forfeited back when the burned their own fleet in the middle ages. i would love wind to be persia (and thus later broken up into iraq iran and others) mainly because 9-11 being perpetrated by the hidden sand sounds awesome. especially since 'suicide bombers' work better if theyre clones

:D good to see you back. i still re-read anc on occasion you know

~ja ne
Elemeffayoh chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
O_O wtf confusing but good
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
very interesting and I feel sorry for Sakura now, but at least she is with Sasuke, I suppose. I must be stupid because I can't figure out the anagram...T_T

doom-stay982 chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
nice chap update soon lol. so many questions but hey always get answered later on
henriette chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
interesting, hope you will explain to su Sasukes rolle in this story, is he with Konoha? And why are the Akatsuki after naruto if they can't get the Kyuubi from him?

Hope to see more soon
Elemeffayoh chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Krysalis chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Great story, but one thing, why are the Akatsuki after Naruto if not for the Kyuubi? You never mentioned.

Update soon!
inuyasha92689 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
this is a great story and i really like it a lot and cant wait to see what happends next so please update it really soon ok thanks tootles