Reviews for Full Circle
MsRenesmeeCarlie chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Hey! It's a really good story, i love it! :) just a little friendly note, as a Norwegian, Bad Wolf Bay is "DÃ¥rlig Ulv stranden" :) keep up the good work! :)
fruitsmoothy chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
It wasn't faaair! The original Doctor was left alone and Rose had the other Doctor but could never travel again. He just left her behind! :'( so much sadness in one scene.
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love the inside look of his lone heart.
badwolfchay chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was beautifully written. Almost cried as hard as I did when watching the base episode
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
i love this, it helps me get over my Journey's End grief. I'm still so torn over that episode, but this was really wonderful!
Mia Bronte chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Good story, now I'm moving into The Distance to Here :)
Zatsky chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I had watched season 4 out of sequence of the other seasons and just watched it again after seeing the 1st 3 seasons. Everything makes so much more sense and is so much sadder. This story with the human doctor's point of view is fantastic. Really helps to get through that scene. It's so tragic for all of them. Very good writing. Post more!
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Man, this is such an amazing companion piece for the script! That scene is an absolute git because I adore it but I HATE IT AT THE SAME TIME!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Fantastic :)
CrazyLikeaFox chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Nice story on that final scene and love how you put what the other Doctor was feeling into words. Such a sad scene.
Zenilia Poe chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Omigosh! You don't know how how excellent it is to read a story like yours after all the other tosh! This is seriously amazing. You've done a really good job with the characterisation and I completely agree with the way you interpreted the scene. Some people have been either overly gooey or fatalistic... and it's so refreshing to read a well thought out and mature perspective.

That said, I will love you forever if you continuing writing this story. I don't know how busy your life is, or if you have the time, but I can't help but be selfish and ask because it's such a rarity to find someone as talented as you are writing fanfiction, and rarer still that it should be from a perspective of the character's that I actually agree with.

Oh please.

Anyway excellent all around... I don't have any criticism. You are quite a polished story teller.
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
i liked it a lot but im still really sad that rose has left us 4 good and that the other doctor will still be alone

its all very heartbreaking
claudiastar chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh, this is definately the best of the obligatory post Journey's End reflectives I've come across. Very well judged, intelligent and in character.

Also, T.S Eliot, always excellent

Also, Journey's End, AGH, it makes my head explode with confusion!
Clio83 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Really beautiful - you write so well! I still haven't decided whether I think Bad Wolf Bay was a happy or really tragic ending, or maybe both, but pieces like this do make me feel a little better about Alternative Doctor! :)
SpeakingThroughWrittenWords chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I needed to read this, just because how badly I felt for the Doctor (the Time Lord one) when he left Rose (again). It was bad the first time, did he really have to do it of his own volition? But you captured the DoctorDoctorDonna perfectly, well done.