Reviews for Guilt and Punishment
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Very well written. I loved reading this. The description of their emotions was very well done and I liked how plausible this situation is considering the aftermath of the Boiling Rock.
One thing though: "betrayal" and "betray" should be spelled correctly. Otherwise there weren't any major mistakes.
kapuis chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Very good.
I like the thoughts of Azula and Ty Lee and also their relation.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Good description of how the punishment can be to all parties. Nice message about Azula feeling like she betrayed herself by allowing herself to hope (and trust). Sad lesson, and it will only harden her heart.
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Interesting! Liked the way you described how each girl's being punished and for what. Gotta say that I love Azula and her fierce/bitchy personality, because -hey!- it's the villains who spice up the show!

The only thing I have to point out here is the fact that you've made some huge mistakes at spelling. You should read your work more than once before posting it on the net. Your grammar's quite good, but you also have some problems with punctuation, such as the place where commas are being placed in a period.

Overall, this was an enjoyable read, albeit that fic is dark, something I usually happen to like :)

Keep it up!

- Len
ChocolateReader chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
dark and angsty. just the way i like it.
gotanygrapes chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Call me sick, but this made perfect sense to me. Good read :)
DyingStar chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Scariest. Fic. I ever. Read.

Poor Mai and Ty Lee.
BlackIceIV chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Pretty good story actually,

"She felt a combination of feer"

It's spelt fear but we got it lol

Dark and deep at the end, I liked it. I always wondered what those three did in their spare time.
iamthelorax chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh but I love a goo aangst story. It's like crack to me. Nothing annoys me more than when two normally aangsty characters turn all fluffy in a pairing just cause people don't like writing depressing stuff. As long as it's in character I will love it, no matter how dark. And all three of them were amazingly IC. Cudos to you!

/user/iamtheuberlorax Here there be dragons.
spedclass chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This has potential, but I highly suggest you put it through a spell check - it's riddled with very basic spelling mistakes. (Betrey should be betray, feer should be fear, etc.,) Other than that, pretty decent fic.
Undercooked chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I have two things:

1.) Spell check. Petty little spelling mistakes can ruin a story.

2.) Good work, besides some tiny spelling and grammar errors. I enjoyed your insight into the strange, psychological torture that is inflicted on these girls by themselves and each other.
AvatarAiris chapter 1 . 7/8/2008