Reviews for Wolf Signal
V chapter 18 . 4/14
I love how reasonable your characters are! Fandom need more fiction like yours! Less drama, more problem solving and logic!
V chapter 17 . 4/14
I like Natalie. Natalie is sensible.
Sdw1013 chapter 18 . 4/8
I loved the story :) I just had the issue with calling the metacrisis John, and not the Doctor. It's a matter of personal opinion, but to me, the metacrisis is as the Doctor says, he IS the a Doctor, and to me, he should be called the Doctor then, because that's who he is. Though, it's more of a personal opinion thing, and I really like the story overall.
jenn008 chapter 18 . 1/31
Love it!
XxPandaBearxX chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
you could so write a sequel to this story and it would be great! love it
Areus Bookworm chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Aww! What a sappy ending! Now, I've got to ask...sequel?
But seriously, really well thought out, althought he ending seemed a bit rushed. Loved it!
greeneyesCutie chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
No that ended way too soon
greeneyesCutie chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
greeneyesCutie chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Smiles, but I'm nervousness for our super couple
greeneyesCutie chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Guilty time lord?
greeneyesCutie chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I always forget the the clone would have told Rosé about his adventures with Martha and Donna.
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hum, love this beginning. And yes I plan to read everything you have posted! When I find a talented writter that can nail the Whole of Doctor Who Characters, I grab on with both hands.:)
tara thomure chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
what happend next
DWAnon chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Sequel pleeeeease?
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
A sequel please? How can you resist following the adventures of the Doctor, Rose and Jenny as they get to re-learn each other and have fantastic adventures!? Please? lol Mind you I want Time and the Trickster as well please! lol