Reviews for Wolf Signal
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 18 . 11/15
Wow, great job on this story!
misherukuro chapter 18 . 11/7
Good read thanks for the fic. ~,~
Terra Elizabeth chapter 18 . 9/3
I loved this reunion story! While I wish Rose and the Doctor would have kissed while locked together, I understand the reason behind them not doing that. As you stated they need to get to know one another better. I can't wait to read the sequel to this story.
Toester chapter 18 . 8/5
I saw you post this over on another site today and came back over here to read it in its entirety. I couldn't wait. It's a great story and I do hope you decide to work on a sequel, even though you are so busy with Guardians of the Universe...
alicewiggles chapter 18 . 3/28
ahhhhh so sweet
tenthdoctor10 chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
AWW, c'm on! I was hoping for a snog at LEAST!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Bad Wolf means M├ęchant Loup in French ;) good beginning though
Crystalzap chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
interesting though Rose doesn't seem as... emotional as she used to. She was always a lot like the Tenth Doctor or he was like her, in the energy and emotional highs. Anyway I really would like to see a sequel to this see where it goes
NabikiB chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
You mean 32 that he admits to out of how many thousands?
Gladoo89 chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
I quite enjoyed this story! :)
Infinities Lover chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
Da'aawww! So cute!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
Very cute! Felt bit rushed, but maybe that's just me, I tend to read great entertainment such as this too quickly! Great job!
V chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
I love how reasonable your characters are! Fandom need more fiction like yours! Less drama, more problem solving and logic!
V chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
I like Natalie. Natalie is sensible.
itsbetterwith2 chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
I loved the story :) I just had the issue with calling the metacrisis John, and not the Doctor. It's a matter of personal opinion, but to me, the metacrisis is as the Doctor says, he IS the a Doctor, and to me, he should be called the Doctor then, because that's who he is. Though, it's more of a personal opinion thing, and I really like the story overall.