Reviews for Fear's Morale
Awesome. :)
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oooh. Interesting story!
Dramatic Melody chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
God. I HATE the elevators. Hopefully I'LL never go to prision. -shudders- Glass elevators are terrificing!

Anyways, this was very believable! Is Sam claustraphobic? Hm...

Keep up the good work!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
great story! well done!
Fiery Inkheart chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I need to sort my brain out, I can't believe I didn't reveiw, oh, I have loads on my mind at the mo, sorry.

But this was brilliant, absolutely brilliant, I can't get over the fact that she had no clue it was him in the first place, I mean wow. I hope that doesn't happen to me, I have a fear of that too, so I'm not even going to attempt to go in one now, *Shudders* Never.

This was a great way of saying how people can deal with their fears, I adored it, XD.

Deathly,

Omen
imene chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
broavo! excelent, really it's perfect and so special, i've nerver read anything like that
heart.angel.93 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
.gosh.

That was brillant. Really. Man...Tim..elevator..wow.

Amazing writing. I would take the stairs too. *shivers*

Great job!

. .
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
YAY!

It was VERY believable. I saw it happening with my own two eyes in my head and everything and it was AWESOME!

YAY! Credit! MORE YAY!

[ He smirked as he continued. "If only we had done this sooner, you would have thought twice about putting anyone in prison. Alone, in a closed space." ]

OMG he so should have! Three years ago! And that way the next time she saw him she'd freak and get him out of something...

Oh wait that's most of my stories. ... :P

LOVED It! I was so excited to see it up!

Love,