Reviews for When the Door Unlocked
Hitori Kaoru chapter 26 . 2/17/2010
Yo~.. Good day..

I like this story.. But I'm completely jealous with Xing Cai..

this is very cool.. actually I've read it from phone but I never ever got any chance to post any review from via pc..
dheys chapter 26 . 6/25/2009

stlah gue baca ampe slese,

gue baru sadar LO ORANG INDONESIA !

love lu xun, xing cai, riku, namine, sora, and others

-is currently reading the sequel.

love you and ur stories

The Beast in Repose chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
this is good, but REALLY long. Me and my brother are loving this. (he's a dynasty warriors freak, and im a kingdom hearts freak )
I'X'A Wolf chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
OMG ! you make Lu Xun got RAPED by those filthy beast ! how cruel of you ! i admire his determination tough. and i already read and re-read this fic multiple times, i love it ! care to make a sequel ? and make Lu Xun visit other world with sora, it'll be fun seeing a merman Lu Xun
megu chapter 26 . 3/26/2009
what a happy ending!
Lunar-Shadow-of-The-Nosferatu chapter 26 . 3/18/2009
I remember that you had recommended your story to me a good while ago, and I kept telling myself I'd get round to reading it. And I curse myself for not doing it sooner. Your story was amazing. One of the best KH/DW stories I've ever read. Come to think of it, the only one. Either way it was amazing. I loved it. I read through the first couple of chapters last week, and I couldn't get away from the computer on the weekend. I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. And that's saying something. Truly great, dear! My favourite chapter had to be when Lu Xun was confessing (or attempting to) how he loved Shang Xiang. Not a fan of the pairing, but it was such a cute chapter. 'Like rabbit loves carrot'.lol. That was so cute and so in character. I bet that's how Lu Xun would confess. You also had such a great storyline.

Once again, dear, and I can't stress this enough, you did so well on this story and I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

And if you're interested, I'm currently writing a sequel to 'Butterfly Kisses' and it will focus on Masamune and Lu Xun during Orochi's ressurection. Another pairing will be included, but I want it to be a surprise.
kyoko chapter 26 . 3/12/2009
wah...sugoi (great...i mean...)'s really touching!...wa...i can't wait your second story! please publish it soon 'kay!
Mocca-Marocchi chapter 26 . 2/28/2009
It's such a great ending! Yay! Thanks for make it good!

Uhm, I'm so busy with my homeworks and tests, so I'm sorry for my late review.

I've just finished reading this story 2 days ago although you've updated it several weeks ago. .

I can't wait your next story!
yuri chapter 26 . 2/16/2009
ah...the ending is so cutwe...i like it the most!...i can't wait for the next story
Mocca-Marocchi chapter 24 . 2/5/2009
Finallyy... This is what I've been waiting! Teeheehee...

Thanks for making the battles great! The strategies are good! I like them!

The next chapter is the last, isn't it? Please make it as good as you can! I'm waiting!
Minako the Dragon Maiden of DW chapter 24 . 2/3/2009
Please update. I can't wait to read the last chapter.
Mocca-Marocchi chapter 23 . 1/29/2009
HIya! Happy Chinese New Year!

I'm glad that the battle is going to start! PLease update it ASAP...

BUt don't forget about your homeworks...P
Minako the Dragon Maiden of DW chapter 23 . 1/26/2009
Happy 'Niu' Year, my friend.
Dunrrr chapter 20 . 1/22/2009
(Cont-sorry about reviewing two reviews was cut half and i couldn't review at the same chapter so went here..)

So there's more chapters coming..Woow...I can't wait is this the end?

That'll be really sad.

This chapter is the updating. _b
Dunrrr chapter 22 . 1/22/2009
Aw~I loved this chapter so Qiao is soo 're so cute together.I couldn't stop laughing at this . xD I don't know why but i laughed so hard when Taishi CI was laughing..HAHA..He made me laugh like hell but the most funniest thing about this chapter is that the way Lu Xun confessed "I know! I love you, just like how rabbit loves carrot!”

Made me laugh so hard and Gan ning was like 'WTH' xD

I loved everything about this Xun is really slow in noticing that everyone was watching him 's soo adorable ..