Reviews for Trendy
pinkperson chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was really great. You captured the series style and the characters themselves very well without overdoing anything.

"But what's wrong Spongebob? You seem sad." Patrick paused, and then added, "That is a word, right?"

That made me laugh. And I liked Squidward's karma with him winning and losing a prize the one time he saved himself from SpongeBob and Patrick :P

Great job :)
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is great! The flow of the writing was neat, everyone's personality stayed in-check, and it ended in a classic but not too predictable way. This would have made for a good season 4 episode, atleast in my opinion.

Nice job! )
SpriteCoke chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Woah, you need way more reviews than you have. That was so in-character and like the show, I could easily see it being an episode. I was interested the whole time, just like when I'm watching the older episodes of SpongeBob!

(What do you think of the new episodes, by the way? Is it just me or are they really... not that good?)
A Lonely God chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was awesome. You know, this really could be a Spongebob episode. Great job, I'm adding this story to my favourites!