Reviews for Getting to it
my perspective chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
*slow clap* wow...
KanameBlaise chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wonderful! I will never look at DGreyman the same again. Ever and I still have a ways to go. lol
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Bwa-hahaha! Kanda demanding Lavi make his heart beat more quietly: perfect. Heh, this was a cute fic. Hey, together they came up with a great excuse...
raccoonleaf chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
i think you characterized Lavi very well! this is sooo adorable! I absolutely love these two together. I love how Kanda reacted towards the situation in the story, it's hilarious and cute :)
Ren chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aww I loved it
Meyham chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This was absolutely adorable.
AlcoholicTree chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
radioactive edelweiss chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
damn, i just had to review even if i ahve to clue as what to say

definetely gotta love the earl and the floating umbrella
Tossino chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Lavi, OOC? No freakin' way. That was the greatest awkward and scared Lavi I've seen. XD And oh, the Kanda-ness. Kanda was so Kanda it was like... whoa! Loved how he complained about Lavi's loud thinking and the loud heartbeats. x''D

And I especially adored the part about the Earl that kept popping up. If Lavi would've accidentily said it aloud though, I'd laugh like hell. xP

Awesome job, seriously.
xSayuri-sanx chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
AHAHAHA! Lavi? OOC? Nah, hehe, that's Lavi..on the inside. His TRUE feelings XD how they SHOULD be.. and are XD Perfect! Thanks for writting it :D made my day!
Renn chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Lol! Loved that running gag with the Earl and his unmbrella! And loved this, through and through. I loved how you wrote it, really. Thanks a bunch for sharing!
Kiminaru chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Kyah! I loved it!
Kawabunga chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
ROFL! I just had to review this! Hahaha, that was so funny! And also very very smexeh! Lawls... Lavi looking out the window, thinking that he might catch a glimpse of a surrendering Earl, while Kanda is undressing! - HAHAHAHA, hilarious! -Totally favorites-

I can so imagine that! Ho ho ho, you just brightened my day!

Love Naro
megheartryan chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
um, I have no idea how I missed this fic but I'm so glad I found it XD

This was written so well, and I don't think Lavi was THAT much OOC, actually . And even if he was, it was still great anyway :D

I happened to see that you were doing a sequel to this (that's actually how I found it, haha) so I don't even have to ask for one now, so yay! .
Shiragikun chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
No matter what I'll say later about the sex scene and how I loved the lines, my favorite line was "It smells like books." Now, getting to the Kanda-ness, so perfect.

Sex scene? HELL YES! It was sexy, sexy, and made me think of that song "Sexy Little Lover". Hm, I love how you portrayed Lavi. He was so accurately emotional and I don't think he's OOC at all.

I loved this so much! Thank you for contributing to the general population of Lavi/Kanda fics! :D