Reviews for S1 Episode 05: Everlasting Beauty
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
does chapter 7 remind anyone else of when the Doctor trapped Sister of Mine(Family of Blood) in every mirror?
Seiya's Star chapter 13 . 2/5/2009
Oh just frickin' awesome!

You'd think with how old I am I'd sound a little less like a teenager...

*shrugs*

This was really great!
Lady of DarkFire chapter 13 . 8/12/2008
I can't tell enough on ho much I hate mirrors, it doesn't help that im reading this while im in my pitch black room, that has a huge mirror in it... but awesome episode, I really can't wait to see what Ashley is.
musings chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
random musings, ignore them if you like

the doctor's reluctance to share is partly out of survivor's guilt. the war dint just take away his planet it forced him to destroy his own kind.

The doctor's confession needs more development, its a huge burden that he cant just explain away in the course of a few lines

ashley's response is a bit underwhelming, I mean the poor guy lost his whole species and all she can say is thats crap... i understand that she might be at a loss for words but some internal musing might be nice to develop her character

otherwise, brilliant series, lots of potential, please keep writing
greengirl666 chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
i really liked it! cant wait 4 da next 1. if u need any help just ask. can u read mine any give me some tips on where to go next? i have some ideas 4 a series but im finding it hard to pad it out.

thanks
DeppIsMcDreamy chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
Aw, I'm kind of sad this episode is over...it was great! There was so much suspense and cliff-hangers and stuff like that. Anyway, can't wait for episode six (and I honestly won't mind if it's historically incorrect, I probably know less than you about it lol!)
Callophilia chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
aw i love those little insights you give us to the doctor :D not that we don't know his past already but its all so mysterious even though i know it! Thats how stellar you are in your writing skillzors. Ha doesn't matter if you're historically incorrect i wouldn't notice anyway i have no clue with history or geography lol. I would fail as a companion :( sad truth yep. Are you in your summer holidays now or are you still at college/uni?
random-tuesday chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
I didn't like those House of Mirrors things anyway, but now I'm most definitely not ever going into one of those again. Afraid I'll get trapped there forever! Well, it's bad enough that you have to see so many reflections of yourself... all those eyes. So ends my review so I can shudder.
Gracie O'Malley chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
I don't think the ending was rushed or horrible at all! It's fantastic (like the rest of the story!). I'm eagerly awaiting episode six now! :)

Oh! If you need some semblance of help or something with your western thingymabobs...maybe I can help ya. I don't know a TON about it, but I do know a little. So, yeah, if you want, I'll be glad to help however I can! :D
Gracie O'Malley chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
YES! Oh yes I'm so glad that creepy psychotic man got what he deserved. So, so fantastic!

The light thing was uber cool. And hooray for the three girls coming to the rescue! Oh I love this so much...it's not even funny.
honestgreenpirate chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
I'm picturing her saying spiffing in the way fake!Doctor says "well isn't that wizard" - i.e. Loaded with sarcasm. When in doubt sarcasm is the way to go!

Doctor gives piggy backs - brilliant. I don't care what you say about your story - I enjoyed it, so there! x
Callophilia chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
I told myself i would review each chapter but i couldn't wait to read the next :D Can you blame me though? Cool story I can't wait for the next one as i do :P Hope you tell the 'bad mans' story and all that. Are there other people locked in there too? hm hope mel's parents are still alive. After 20 years of being in there i'm sure i would explode!
honestgreenpirate chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Lol - front pocket...

anyways - distraction - loved it, very dramatic and all that, awesome sauce! aw the Doctor saved the little girl - he's so cute.

13 chapters is fine - panic ye not! x
Callophilia chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Space chickens... did you get that from futurearma? And Norm, wow i would hate to be one of those. Do you remember the twix advert with the Norm in? He was black and white and dressed like a hiker with a massive backpack and a tea cosy hat lol. No one remembers him... he scared me!
Callophilia chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
HA clowns good luck with that! They're ok from a distance its just when you can tell they're making a beeline specifically for you. True horror! Oh i would so be squeeling too i love the fair! "so my gormless little human brain can actually understand your superior intelligence." made me lol