Reviews for Fifty Cents A Ride
L5472 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh okie dokie. Jazz and Alice own the place haha..that works.

"I can do it heavy duty.”

"What's your name?" "Zeus."

Oh boy, those two lines... *falls off chair*
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
lolololol that was great!:)
cristiann romero chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
very,very ,but first i thought it was weird when he made the move and then when they both said they were married it just even more weird.i was like what the fuck,but now it all makes that heavy duty stuff was you.
xLaLyn chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Hahah, that was funny :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Haha, quite funny. (: Good job.

Angelica
Melissa612 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I knew they knew each other right away. I love role playing fanfics. They're so fun. Great job!
rescue the wolves chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
How on earth do you come up with these? They are hilarious!
Rachelllove chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I love it. It is so...funny. I usually think that these kind of stories are corny but i likes this one.

Keep em coming.

Hah.

Had an urge to say that...?

I'm weird.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That was cute.

Middi~
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I love role playing ones! lol And I loved how these two kept breaking character, it added to the humor ;-) Nice job!
Mythal Rising chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh wow. At first I was confused, but then i was laughing through most of it. especially the Zeuse(SP?) part.
crazyvampgirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
too funny. i love the end!

I shook my head. “It wasn’t funny when we were role playing and it’s not funny now.”

totally made me crack up. (: thanks for the stories!
Elven at Heart chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This was absolutely amazing! But I was kinda freaked at the beginning before I realized that they were role-playing... Anyways, on to more stories...

Elven at Heart
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Omg... Bella, why'd you have to break character? .
ThisIsAnUnimaginativePenName chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was great and everything, but as an afterthought, why would Alice own a laundramat? I mean I know she loves clothes, but a laundramat? I think maybe Angela would have been a better idea. Ok it dosent really matter but, yeah, ok. Good job!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »