Reviews for Stranger in a Strange Land
PlagueRat666 chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
Just read this story and I loved it so far. The Daedric party was great aha and I think the way you write Lucien is perfect, some people just make him too soft nowaday but he's definitely still badass here xD but then I noticed it's been years since you posted this sooo please update soon... Pretty please?. If you don't, I assure you that you will invoke the Wrath of Sithis ;)
VioletNote chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
I had to review solely for that gem at the end of this chapter. "Pin the tail on the traitor" xD Sithis, that is priceless! And of course, Haskill is no end of amusement.
MythicElf chapter 13 . 9/28/2010
No! It can't be the end of what you've written! I wanna know stuff... Like why is the listener sheogorath? And does Lucien ever get back to cyrodill? Ugh tell!
Martyr of Musique chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
WOW.. a well written the oblivion archive no less!..material like this is few and far between. : )

I might continue reading this..

P. 's gait, not gate in his 'stride'..
All-Hail-The-Void chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
Great story like the part with Haskil, Matthieu is a * who * his mother severed head. Sure Lucien killed his mom but how was he to know he was there if he did he would probably of killed him too.
Quillweave chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
This is brilliantly funny and written and at the same time full of adventure. Don't disappear, or I WILL hunt you down. xD More, please, ASAP!
Jordy Trent chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
I've loved this fic since the beginning. It's unique, beautifully written, and hilarious. I laughed out loud until my sides hurt at chapters 11 and 12. Not many people could have come up with the image of a load of panicking Daedra princes frantically trying to escape from a deflating bouncy castle. It's utterly insane, but it doesn't detract from the serious parts of the story. Great job.

I'm glad you haven't given up on this fic, and hope you get more time to write soon. Did you find yourself a beta, by the way? I'd be happy to help out if not.

Finally: *points at Bellamont* Ha-ha!
Marron Everard chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
This story is wonderful. One of the few wonderful OC stories out there in Oblivion. I laugh at the right times and go "Oh noes" at the equally correct times as well. Well done!

I recognised that awfully cryptic quote, wonderful (I love that word! Hahah.) to know another Stargate-fan. Allan Poe as well, it seems.

Keep on writing. Brings me joy to know you intend to write more! Even more joy to find out I read it the day you updated it! *glee*
SherrySummer chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
I'm happy that you haven't abandoned this story because this is my favourite Lucien fic. XD And I loved this interlude, very creative and fitting end for Bellamont. Update as quickly as you can. _
lady Calendaria chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wah! Lucien Lachance! I don't want him to die! I Luv him!
SherrySummer chapter 12 . 3/20/2009
A wonderfully long chapter. I have to confess that Bellamont's plight was a joy to read. The conversation between Loria and Mephala was great. A nice touch with the below line.

- “Lucien still has it?” the platypus squeaked in excitement. “Just give me some time to prepare!” -

And the way Lucien frightened his little helper! lol. Isn't he just adorable? You make Lucien come to life with such ease. :)

I was so happy to see the update. This is one very unique and intriguing story. Just one request. Update soon.
Crazed-Authoress chapter 11 . 2/21/2009
By Sithis this is amazing! Seriously though, this story is captivating and so funny in some parts, and I just want Lucien and Loria to find each other...-grumbles-Even thought Lucien is mine... :D
Baby Fawn chapter 11 . 11/21/2008
this is real good so far can not wait to read more of it
GothicRose18 chapter 11 . 11/21/2008
Wondeful chapter! It's great to see an update - You did a great job when introducing all the Daedric princes, really captured Sanguine XD You did a great job with them all, I cant wait for the next chapter 8D
SherrySummer chapter 11 . 11/21/2008
Yes, update! Vicente lives? That was a nice surprise. :D I like it that you include the account of what is going on with the Black Hand. I don't think Loria will like it at all when she finds out what Arquen has been up to. _

The arrival of Daedric princes must have been difficult to write with the need to introduce so many of them. I think you did a great job. Do update soon as you promised. I want to see what happens to Bellamont at the party and what Lucien plans to do with his assistance.