Reviews for Paint Me Beautiful
PopRockShawty chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
THE POOR REPLACEMENT FOR CASPIAN

I AM SPEECHLESS
The World's Best Auror chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
It was nice but one thing that really put me off was when you said that 10 years after Susan was 15, she was 23.
Roonwit chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
A good fic. I really enjoyed it because you write such good Susan fics. :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Why do I feel like crying after reading this?
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wow...that was sad. I hoped you put more detail on who she remembered. I'm reading a lot of your fics today.
Amentrine Iolite chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Angst! We love it! And she tries to replace Caspian, silly Susan!

Love it!
shiyuan chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
nahh,

your review.

xP
Shahzadi chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I think this is the best Post-TLB angst Susanfic I've probably read. I liked how you described the first time she put on make up as an excited girl, and then skipped over to a much more experienced and flawed person. The last line, I think, had the most profound effect.

All in all, great fic. I hope you write more :)

i
Capegio chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Post LB Susan...I click every single one of those darn links and every time it breaks my heart. The last line threw the rest of it in perspective. The beginning, though, was what I really loved; her first time to wear makeup, and how innocent that first "sashay" into the adult world was. And then to see how it became something darker and more life reflective...that was a really powerful touch. Nice going.
Maudey chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Very good! It was so sad! I loved the tone throughout the piece. I always felt bad about how Susan turned out in The Last Battle, and you wrote a very insightful take into her personality! Great job!
lucymonster chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Well, wow. Not too whiny at all...I thought it was a *beautifully* balanced story. Heart-wrenching, without being over-the-top angsty.

Your prose is beautiful - vividly descriptive, down to earth and very enjoyable to read. I can hardly believe you say in your profile that you're fourteen and that English isn't your first language...are you messing with me? You write so maturely, and you have a grasp of English grammar and syntax that the majority of native speakers don't have.

Poor, darling Susan...I could hardly bear how C.S. Lewis cut her out of Narnia at the end. She deserved so much more...here, I really think you show what's going on in *her* mind and what caused her to turn away from Aslan. I could relate, too. This is one of those stories that's going to linger with me for ages.
merlyn2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I immediately thought of my "Royal Portrait" review when I read this one, and so was not surprised when I discovered that both fics were by the same author. A sad, but moving story.
binbons chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Susan fics always kill me. They're just..so..sad.

Good job though.
breebree33 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh... my...god... The way this captures Susan's emotions is amazing... and this is only your seconf fic? Dang! Amazing, that's what you are...
stinkabhel chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
You captured angsty Susan very well, I must say. I thought it was very good. Well done you.