Reviews for When first we meet
betty69blue chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Update soon I hecka like this its so interesting.
Ka5tie-marie-cullen chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
I know u haven't updated in a while but please!.. continue with this story! I honestly can't wait to hear what happens next!
BookWorm230 chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
hurry up with chapter 6 on when first we meet !
meow114 chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
nice plz update :P
psychotic kitsune chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
please update really soon
ireneeei chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Hi,

I seriously LOVE this story! Please update soon! PLEASE?

Renie
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
OMG you have to update!
bookluvrxoxo chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

PLEASE!
blueyblonde chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
i love it
XvamprincessX038 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
awesome chapter write more!
M. M. Kaur chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
love the chapter.
aliblewaunicorn chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
i really like it

Bella's story is so sad

i'd cry but i'm off to be dead to the world as well
XvamprincessX038 chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
wow that was amazing!
M. M. Kaur chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
please please update soon. i cant wait. this chapter is amazing.
heyywinnie chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I like this story! Update soon I want to know what is going to happen! ;)