Reviews for Musings with mice
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Terribly sweet, very heartwarming, unexpectedly moving, and completely believable. From Eustace's thoughts all the way to Reepicheep's reactions.

Well done!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
They really aren't so bad. Especially the Talking ones.

Quite a good oneshot. xD Many thanks for writing.
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wonderfully moving story! Although I did enjoy the duel scene in the movie, I find this one great to read. I just wish we could have read more about how Eustace's fencing lessons progessed with Reepicheep as a teacher.
reneerose chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Love this! Are you sure the scriptwriters for Dawn Treader didn't read this before they wrote their script? Or maybe they should have read this before they wrote their script. ;-) Nice work. Love the Reep and Eustace bonding.
mpkio2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Aww, I really liked this fic! :)

I widh there was more Eustace and Reepicheep fics; maybe I should write one...

*Added to favs!*
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
A great story. Very good.
AyameAkako chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
HORRAY Great story it is well written
lickitysplit chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Very cute.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh, how simple, but how beautiful! I love the interaction...how neither of them said anything about their relationship before, but how they've left it behind and have become friends. You summed all that up so wonderfully; and I love the ending. Great job!

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
purple kimono chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That's so cute! The ending is also sweet and cute. Nice fic! Very good spelling and grammar. Thanks for putting this up!
Clear Plastic chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
the relationship between eustace and reepicheep really is very sweet. i liked your ending, the 'decided that mice really weren't that bad' part. :) dont stop writing!