Reviews for 04 13a The Journey Continues
Heather Snow chapter 17 . 7/29/2015
This was great. Very well-developed and believable story of what might have taken place in Pete's World after Journey's End.
Heather Snow chapter 16 . 7/29/2015
Absolutely hysterical. Definitely can see why he changed his mind on the tux.
Heather Snow chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
Lol at the target practice.
Heather Snow chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
Very nicely done.
PSW chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
This was really nice, I very much enjoyed it. Thanks! :-)
Christian Chick chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
Thank you for writing this. Personally, I'm still not sure if I think that Rose and the Metacrisis Doctor would have worked out, but I love reading stories like this, where they get to have a happy ending. I love it.
Thanks,
CC
V chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Thank you! Thank you for a version where the Bad Wolf saved him in all realities!
fruitsmoothy chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
Such an adorably happy ending. Perfect amount of fluff and Doctor-Rose-iness!
AnonReviewFairy chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
I have never been quite able to feel comfortable with Doctor duplicate stories. This is spectacular. You write him exactly the same way you write the "real" Doctor. I LOVE that!
They are so absolutely adorable! Do you have a particular dress in mind? If you do, would you mind linking it on your profile? It would just make it easier to visualize :)
I love your other stories and I love how seamlessly this fits in! It's like a could-have-been (although technically its a what-actually-happened but thinking like that makes me feel sorry for the other Doctor so I'll just ignore it) Thank you for helping me accept Rose's "fate" even better 3 anxiously awaiting the sequel :D
femmemakita chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
I love the story. Although I have to say that my favorite is the AU one. One thing though, IMO, Rose wouldn't choose a lace and pearl . She strikes me more like the minimalistic dress type girl. But that's just me. Keep up the good work, especially if it is to get "Blink" finished ;-P
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
So I have read all of your Rose stuff when she's actually with the Doctor and the AU stuff when she shouldn't be but through the miracles of YOU (thanks so soooooo much btw) and I have now arrived here, and I realized in my haste to read through all of the awesomeness you wrote, that I forgot to review and fave the stories before that... my fault completely I assure you but well I guess I'm too lazy to go back and do one for each haha, so I hope this will suffice!

So, I am in fact a new Doctor Who fan myself, and i blew through season 1 of the ninth doctor plus all of the tenth doctor in a little less than a week _ I stayed up till well past midnight every night just to watch, and then he lost Rose ( I was sad very sad, so I kept watching, and suddenly BAM she's right there again and leaving with the New Doctor, and then its like the series did a complete self cleaning cycle and left Rose out of it completely... *sigh* But hey that's what FanFics are for! and thats the story of how i found this story and then decided not to read it right away, in favor of reading the prequels first! hehe so... Thanks for writing these stories with such amazing clarity and skill! I can't wait for more of the AU! BYE!
VILYA74 chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Yaaaaay!
VILYA74 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Beautiful story! Well written. In character. Lovely
VILYA74 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I just finished watching JE and your description of their reactions is absolutely perfect
OnlyinFiction chapter 17 . 11/23/2010
*cue squeels and claps* brilliant work i havent read something that good in a long time, well done.