Reviews for 04 13a The Journey Continues
PSW chapter 17 . 1/4
This was really nice, I very much enjoyed it. Thanks! :-)
Christian Chick chapter 17 . 1/4
Thank you for writing this. Personally, I'm still not sure if I think that Rose and the Metacrisis Doctor would have worked out, but I love reading stories like this, where they get to have a happy ending. I love it.
Thanks,
CC
V chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Thank you! Thank you for a version where the Bad Wolf saved him in all realities!
fruitsmoothy chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
Such an adorably happy ending. Perfect amount of fluff and Doctor-Rose-iness!
AnonReviewFairy chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
I have never been quite able to feel comfortable with Doctor duplicate stories. This is spectacular. You write him exactly the same way you write the "real" Doctor. I LOVE that!
They are so absolutely adorable! Do you have a particular dress in mind? If you do, would you mind linking it on your profile? It would just make it easier to visualize :)
I love your other stories and I love how seamlessly this fits in! It's like a could-have-been (although technically its a what-actually-happened but thinking like that makes me feel sorry for the other Doctor so I'll just ignore it) Thank you for helping me accept Rose's "fate" even better 3 anxiously awaiting the sequel :D
femmemakita chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
I love the story. Although I have to say that my favorite is the AU one. One thing though, IMO, Rose wouldn't choose a lace and pearl . She strikes me more like the minimalistic dress type girl. But that's just me. Keep up the good work, especially if it is to get "Blink" finished ;-P
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
So I have read all of your Rose stuff when she's actually with the Doctor and the AU stuff when she shouldn't be but through the miracles of YOU (thanks so soooooo much btw) and I have now arrived here, and I realized in my haste to read through all of the awesomeness you wrote, that I forgot to review and fave the stories before that... my fault completely I assure you but well I guess I'm too lazy to go back and do one for each haha, so I hope this will suffice!

So, I am in fact a new Doctor Who fan myself, and i blew through season 1 of the ninth doctor plus all of the tenth doctor in a little less than a week _ I stayed up till well past midnight every night just to watch, and then he lost Rose ( I was sad very sad, so I kept watching, and suddenly BAM she's right there again and leaving with the New Doctor, and then its like the series did a complete self cleaning cycle and left Rose out of it completely... *sigh* But hey that's what FanFics are for! and thats the story of how i found this story and then decided not to read it right away, in favor of reading the prequels first! hehe so... Thanks for writing these stories with such amazing clarity and skill! I can't wait for more of the AU! BYE!
VILYA74 chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Yaaaaay!
VILYA74 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Beautiful story! Well written. In character. Lovely
VILYA74 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I just finished watching JE and your description of their reactions is absolutely perfect
OnlyinFiction chapter 17 . 11/23/2010
*cue squeels and claps* brilliant work i havent read something that good in a long time, well done.
OnlyinFiction chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Yay I found ur story u were talking about in ur review, I so agree with the whole bad wolf thing it'll be interesting to see wot else we hav in common :)
jonara chapter 17 . 10/11/2010
I read this a couple of years ago on Teaspoon :) and I just read it again lol! I don't usually read stories over..but didn't realize it at first. And I'm not super into reading about the metacrisis doc cuz it causes a MEGA-crisis in my head and I just can't wrap my brain around how I feel about that whole thing. But I really did enjoy your story then as well as all over again :)
Jaby chapter 17 . 6/19/2010
What a wonderful story!

I always wondered if Rose could be happy with her Doctor 10.2 in the parallel universe or if she would always dream of her "real" Doctor. The way you wrote it, with the interference and planning of Bad Wolf, it's realistic. This way, he's not just a cast off, but a gift from The Doctor, Bad Wolf an Rose to her future self. Really loved it.
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
HA! I knew SOMEBODY had to have thought of Barcelona as their honeymoon before, but I'd never seen it! /grins/ I was fearing I'd have to write it in a fic myself! Sheesh!