Reviews for Ruthless Revenge
aMomentaryLapseOfFantasy chapter 1 . 7/17
One of the nicest stories with Harry/Daphne I've ever read!
Good humor, very nice and un-cliched plot. Thank you so much, author :)
Rebmul chapter 1 . 7/11
kinda wanted to see what happened when Malfoy and ginny figured out what happened
Corwyn chapter 1 . 6/28
giggle ... thanks for sharing this.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 6/2
Ahaha I laughed so much! this was epic!
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 5/18
Awaiting more.
paz chapter 1 . 4/24
Fun to read
musme chapter 1 . 4/12
I love it
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 3/13
Well that was awesome and funny
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/3
Very cool. Couldn't have happened to two nicer people either. I bet the conversations at the Malfoy Manor are interesting now. Great story.
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 2/19
Lol.. I like the story.. Really funny and enjoyable.. I especially like your Dumbledor.. He really prank the whole school for good.. I like Daphne to.. Especially how she manipulate what she say to get Harry in trouble with her father.. That was hilarious.. Keep up the good work!
Wheresmydoseofinsanity chapter 1 . 2/13
i like this Dumbledore. Hope to see more of the old prankster
Pyrane chapter 1 . 2/10

Great read. Well done.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I loved it.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Amusing story, they got their unwanted suitors out of their backs and realized the liked to pass times together. Dumbledore seems to think Draco and Ginny had it coming and like he said to Harry about his sorting, the important thing is the choice you make. Draco and Ginny weren't forced to do anything and wasn't suspicious because that suited them.

I think male-rape is not a new thing in the Wizarding World with potions and the imperius (Merope Gaunt raped Tom Jedusor in the 30th after all and she wasn't a talented witch). And it had nothing to do with being weak. It's more the fact that a woman make them powerless and that they didn't want to lose the face. Most Purebloods probably killed or exiled the witch after the birth if they were no longer controlled.