Reviews for Ruthless Revenge
eyeofhurriance chapter 1 . 11/16
Hello,

I just want to let you know that i believe this story had been copied onto another author's account. I read their story today and it sound so familiar and I realized it's because it is the same story expect the author switched daphne with Luna Lovegood and Dumbledore with McGongall. etc... I know for a fact your story was published years ago while their story is published this year... I just thought you would like to know that someone did that.

The author's name is Cheshire2001 and the title is Oh, Bugger me!
Damfino505A chapter 1 . 11/11
Just wanted to let you know someone has stolen this story
oh, bugger me is the title
Luna is used instead of daphne
Fugacity chapter 1 . 11/9
I found this story when I read the comments for another story: "Oh, Bugger Me!" - which blatantly ripped off this story, just substituting Roger Davies for Draco, Luna for Daphne, and Professor McGonnagal for Dumbledore.

This version makes SO much more sense with the original characters.
Quite funny and clever. I enjoyed it even though I don't normally care for Weasley bashing stories.
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 11/11
Another story I read a long time ago, this even more memorable than all the others. A really interesting concept in the Harry Potter universe that is carried out brilliantly. Well done!
Pretty good. Not sexual at all.
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 10/26
Omg that was hilarious!
Lol
I love Dumbles here!
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 7/18
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
It's great can you add what the Weasley's reaction was
kirashu chapter 1 . 6/25
Amazing story, it was truly interesting to read, however i have one question. Where is Hermione in this story?
Zoe's Anaklusmos chapter 1 . 6/11
Loved this one-shot! Haphne FTW!
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 6/1
The story was very funny~! But it seemed to have a lack of romance which was the primary tag.
A good laugh over the lunch break.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/14
I did very much enjoy the story and the pairing.