Reviews for Ruthless Revenge
lmao, this was funny as hell. too bad this wasn't made into a full story.
miguce chapter 1 . 3/25
very amusing
rooster chapter 1 . 2/8
More could hve being nice...its hard to find good haphe fics
Oh, I REALLY want to see a sequel to this. XD Best crack-fic award goes to you!
D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 1/31
Are we to take it that Harry's hair is a 'Bloody' (expletive) mess, as opposed to a 'bloody' (blood filled) mess?

Otherwise, a cute cute could see that Harry and Daphne were well suited. One has a suspicion that they might have eventually come together even without Dumbledore playing Cupid.

One problem in a lot of fics though, is this idea that people need to marry so young. With the life spans of magicals, there is no reason they couldn't or wouldn't get 15-20 years of life experience after Hogwarts before marriage and kids.

Still, all in all, cute and wicked is a tasty combo.

D. Page Robin
This story is a small ball of pure awesome!
Divergent Daughter of Poseidon chapter 1 . 1/4
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I just love how this played out, and I am a little shocked at Albus' pranking. It is funny that Daphne told her dad the truth, but not the accurate truth.
Vukk chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Even today, if a sober woman had sex with a guy who was extremely drunk, and the man said he didn't consent, I would put money on little if anything happening. If it was the other way, the man would likely be in jail for years.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Now that was an excellent bit of revenge!

Not a fan of the red headed stalker, nor the weasel. Delighted at how you put them together without the out of offing the other.

Daphne and Harry come across as a good couple to me.

This was another fun read from start to finish.
Alicornication chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Hahahahaha. Wow. Such a nefarious antiplot. Also, I love this 'I didn't see anything' yet mischevious Dumbledore.
Penghost chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Haha!
A very wicked idea!
I loved it. :-)
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Oh my god this story is perfect! I've read it about three times in the past year and everything about it is perfection! Like seriously, EVERYTHING!
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
To steal a line from the writers of Star Trek: The Next Generation:

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Nice story. Lot's of fun with a decent dollup of "take that you manipulator"
ficfangirl21 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014