Reviews for The Crimson Twins
The last one please
Jonathan-L-Seig chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
UPDATE IT! 33333333333333333
V chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is absolutely incoherent.
Kaiba1288 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
ElfenSky chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
nice story... But I need to admit it was quite had to read... I was in need to reread it a couple of time until fully understanding it...
Dragon Of The Dead chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Kurenai hair is black not brown
shadow8201 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
tsume
Anime Enthusiast7 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
for gods sake, please check your grammar and spelling! i had to spend to spend like an hour and a half deciphering what i thought was maybe code! other than that i liked it. i love the narukure pairing. but please look over your story.
spurs9 chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
I say Crimson considering the fact that Draco cut off whatever respect was held, if any, between her and her husband
OverLordRevan chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
if you need a beta i'll help, crimson
ElementalStorm chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Crimson
Echo Writer chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Tsume. oh yea if u need a beta i'll do it.
Kingkakashi chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Well, this chapter needed a lot of work. The main problem being you're really rushing everything, the pairings, plot, and characters, all of it has very little development. And all of your character portrayals are extremely ooc. No one is even remotely doing or acting the way they should? I'm all for a little variance in the how the characters act, but you've gone way over the top. Your portrayal of Hinata is way ooc, you paint her out to be some sort of spoiled brat. I could see little difference in her portrayal than in Shiva's. I also don't think you handled Hinata's reaction to Kurenai and Naruto very well. Hinata wouldn't mad at Kurenai for being with Naruto. However, she would be incredibly hurt by her Sensei's betrayal. Kurenai knew of Hinata's feelings for Naruto but disregarded them anyways, totally ooc for her. You've still got some major grammatical issues as well, but I won't harp on those. As for the poll, I'm not a fan of any of the choices.
Rikku-056 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Ok... Um... good plotline, so far. But, damn... work on your grammar and spelling! Oi, I've seen too many fanfics that had good plot lines but horrifying grammar and spelling, FIX IT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS SANE!
scione chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Crimson after she kicks that ass of a father out of the clan.