Reviews for Nice Girls Finish Last
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Niceeee;) Loved this!

-Lynn
tym4change chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Sometimes I wonder how you come up with some of your ideas (mostly in your subplots and twists). This one (as a number of the other ones have) threw me off; I wasn't expecting it.

Cute and short and hot. I certainly would've liked it if it had been longer, but this worked for what you had :)

That said, you mentioned that you usually take requests...could I put in my two cents or am I being presumptuous?

Either way, it's great to read your stuff and to see your progression as you went :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Haha oh my. That was bold, Hermione! But I'm sure it was terribly worth it :-P
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Nicely written.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Lmao nice very nice
Pharies chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Ah plans for plans. So much fun. Nice.

~Tori
Umbridgeskitty chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
LOL! Brilliantly naughty. I loved it.
Livia F chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I've always known Hermione wasn't such a nice girl after all... ;D HAHA.
ForevrJaci chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
OMgoodness - I actually felt my face blush during George's entrance. Boy what a naughty girl she turned out to be and George was truly anxious and trumped Fred. Poor Hermione's plan didn't work out per se, but she ended up with possibly a better deal. Seriously though - nice job.
Ayriannah chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
interesting Idea...btw, I think this is the kind of thing they meant by mature...
haley chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
if your going to go for smut, GO for smut. All the way, good details. If you want to give the story a plot, give it a plot. It needs one or the other, just not ENOUGH here.
punkhale chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This was... interesting. Good, but interesting. I never would have thought to stick all THREE of them together.
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Once again, beautifully done! I like how she went starkers! That was so sexy the way George walked in and they both had her!
Panny chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Ha! Angelina was in on the whole thing! Nice touch.
LUVYDUVY chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
sweet. how do you come up with all this glorious writting. i can barely come up with one paragraph for my poems. great story. keep it up!