Reviews for Keep Her With Me
Anonymous chapter 21 . 8/15
My second time reading this and it is still absolutely amazing
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/13
Am I the only one who thinks darlec are kinda cute...
Anonymous chapter 21 . 7/24
Thank you so much for writing this, I loved it! Could you please continue this story, it is really awesome and amazing!
JullBull chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
I know it's been four years since you updated this story, but perhaps you see this and decides to update it anyway! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY! It is one of the best I've read, and I have read quite a few!
gabbygirl89 chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
This is great and I hope you continue one day.
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 21 . 12/13/2012
Loved this story, Tala is gorgeous - loved her first word, TARDIS must have been one very happy smug ship! Hope you are able to update soon. Hope your computer is ok now, i hate it when you lose a whole heap of work, always happens at the worst time too!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
Great story!
QuirkyWritings chapter 21 . 6/23/2012
Hi I loved this one but have u ever thought about giving it up for ADOPTION then someone else could continue it please and thank you XxTMxX
dan4eva chapter 21 . 10/14/2011
Please, dear god, please continue this! I love Ten/Rose... I hope you could rewrite every season with the ten, rose, jack and tala ( I'm not really found of Martha, but u depict her well enough that I'm liking her) please please continue... And I hope rose gets cured, it'll be really sad if she can't have more children. Again, do continue. Love this fic
dragonDraw chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
i can't wait for more of this story its awesome -
Taylor Harkness chapter 21 . 2/16/2009
*gasp* Where is the Master? That was the absolute best part in series 3! Yes, I would love if you could write one for series 4.
Taylor Harkness chapter 11 . 2/16/2009
Why must you have Rose say that she doesn't like the blue suits? The Doctor hot glasses blue suits very sexy Time Lord. Haha! I'm very tempted to skip onto Utopia and all that, but I think I'll just read all the way through. I really like your stories!
Taylor Harkness chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
Theta is the Doctor, huh? OK then... I like it, although I have read some better versions of this, it's pretty cool. I have to say though that your writing can be a bit confusing at times, but other than that, it's good.
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Uh... who is theta?
Bia T. Mey chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
when this is done (and this is AWESOME) please , please , please PLEASE do a season 4 fanfic!