Reviews for The Man in the Moon
sorry.no-names chapter 1 . 6/10
years ago, when i first found this fic this is what made Luna Lovegood so apealing to me. not that she wasnt so apealong before, this just made her more so
Not Harry chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Horrific and noteworthyly outstanding
Metalgamerjay chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I...i..not what I was expecting at all..and just when I thought I had the next scene figured out before it happened, you surprised me and flip flopped it. That takes serious writing skills. You may not read this comment, but should you...I just wanna say 1000000/10. Nothing else to be said. Bravo.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
hope to see more soon
Sable Dawn chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Well that escalated quickly.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
That was poignant, powerful, and yet so painfully sad. She doesn't seem to realise just how alone she truly is or how lonely she will always be.
Thank you for sharing this gift.
Ser Captain Jack chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
What. The. Fuck.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
interesting... im not sure i reach the real deep of this, but i still can see its beuty and power. very nice piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Ah, what a delicious story. Bravo.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
It's a strange combination of horror, disgust and being moved by her associations of life and love with Harry and his attempts to treat her right... just when she basically confesses to having killed him.

Why did he mention a sparkle? Is this once again a Twilight thing? Then i ask: WHY? Vampires are so much older, so much more than that shallow teenage drama disguised as a vampire story i feel it's degrading Harry Potter to be thrown into a mix with Twilight on a constant basis... As far as we know a vampire on a feeding frenzy like Luna would be put down in a few days time... only abstinance can assure your survival when you thrive on blood.

The story itself is not bad, just weird in it's strong but strange mixture of emotions and ideas... and it's really obvious from the start that there's something wrong with Luna, that she's a ghost or similar (un)dead being... making her a vampire has a tiny bit of surprise but more in the sense of satisfying the curiosity WHAT she is than to bring about a sense of "what? i didn't have an idea she was different"
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Different
RiverOffers chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Very well written but . . . damn that's effed up.
Oruma Yar chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Loved this story a lot. Scary, but fascinating.

I kept coming back and thinking on the comment by "chaotic vampire Shadow", and an idea formed that I tentatively called "Hunter's Moon". Vampire!Luna was a serial killer, hunting every full moon and Harry led the hunt against her. Situation is complicated by the past (perhaps she killed Ron or something) and present (he's an aging man and she's eternally young and beautiful; love/lust relationship) and it can be another powerful oneshot story.
NuitTombee chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Yeah...that makes me feel sad.
Sage Ra chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
wow and wow again... creepy and dark!