Reviews for The Man in the Moon
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
interesting... im not sure i reach the real deep of this, but i still can see its beuty and power. very nice piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Ah, what a delicious story. Bravo.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
It's a strange combination of horror, disgust and being moved by her associations of life and love with Harry and his attempts to treat her right... just when she basically confesses to having killed him.

Why did he mention a sparkle? Is this once again a Twilight thing? Then i ask: WHY? Vampires are so much older, so much more than that shallow teenage drama disguised as a vampire story i feel it's degrading Harry Potter to be thrown into a mix with Twilight on a constant basis... As far as we know a vampire on a feeding frenzy like Luna would be put down in a few days time... only abstinance can assure your survival when you thrive on blood.

The story itself is not bad, just weird in it's strong but strange mixture of emotions and ideas... and it's really obvious from the start that there's something wrong with Luna, that she's a ghost or similar (un)dead being... making her a vampire has a tiny bit of surprise but more in the sense of satisfying the curiosity WHAT she is than to bring about a sense of "what? i didn't have an idea she was different"
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Different
RiverOffers chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Very well written but . . . damn that's effed up.
Oruma Yar chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Loved this story a lot. Scary, but fascinating.

I kept coming back and thinking on the comment by "chaotic vampire Shadow", and an idea formed that I tentatively called "Hunter's Moon". Vampire!Luna was a serial killer, hunting every full moon and Harry led the hunt against her. Situation is complicated by the past (perhaps she killed Ron or something) and present (he's an aging man and she's eternally young and beautiful; love/lust relationship) and it can be another powerful oneshot story.
NuitTombee chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Yeah...that makes me feel sad.
Raul Fictitious chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
wow and wow again... creepy and dark!
Keyzersose chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
wow! I am very impressed! This was by far one of the best one-shots i have read before. Good job :) Keep it up :D
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Nice. Though the idea of Vampire Luna drinking my blood makes me really hot and bothered. Damn you for forcing another visit to my shrink!
keilo chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I would have never guessed that Luna was what she was. lol

that was very interesting. Luna kills Harry. WOW.

I could read more like that.

k
ummm chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
THat was so messed up. But I guess you warned us.
chaotic vampire Shadow chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Brill. I mean a vampiric Luna does seem to be her if she didn't have the Quibber. (at least to me)

Anyway I found this brillant through I must admit that for me it would of been better if as luna murdered this Harry (or whoever) that the real Harry burst through the door.

What I not aloud to voice my opinion, shease a free country my *
oOoJadedoOo chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
very well written, I loved the whole idea of it great job
Martin8654 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009