Reviews for Him
Motherhen22 chapter 1 . 7/25
Thank you thank you thank you! That was an absolutely beautiful piece of writing! So moving, so real. I think I have finally found what I have been searching for- a sense of closure to their story. What else can I say? Brilliant!
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 5/27
This was...well this was fantastic! Honestly I always wondered what happened to Rose and the human Doctor after they were left on that blasted beach and this is something that I can totally see happened. This was beautifully well written :)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Hi there, I think this is my favourite fic from the canon verse of 10 and Rose as after weeks or even months, I'd always return to read this. This is simply beautiful, and realistic. I love the way you deal with Rose's feelings after returning with the metacrisis doctor. There's no way Rose Tyler would readily accept him right off the bat. All of her efforts to return to 10 yet he once again abandoned her at BW bay without saying any proper goodbye (he even looked like he was running away to me, not that I blame him). In your fic, I've found this issue addressed. I also agree with you that the metacrisis doctor is 10's gift to Rose. It's the greatest thank he could offer to the one girl who has fixxed him in so many ways. Through the metacrisis he can give Rose all the love and happiness she deserves.
Thank you very much for sharing this fic, I wish you all the best in life.
Valhara chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I loved that you did this story for Rose and the human Doctor. Though Rose's reaction at the beginning really made me want to scream at her, I really felt you captured how she would have reacted quite realistically. Great writing, and definitely one of my favorite stories now!
Alice Song chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Ok, best Journeys End Fanfic EVER! 3
Arnie-Rocks chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I can't deal with your existance. You are fabulous! I love everything you write. Ahhhhhh!
allonzi chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Your fic was absolutely beautiful. It was moving and so well done, an example of what great fiction can be.

I signed up for the site just to be able to review your story, thank you for sharing it with us.
Cuchilla chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
That was... oh my god that was gorgeous. Beautiful. Powerful and incredibly touching. One of the best pieces I've read in this subject. Absolutely superb.
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Achingly lovely. It didn't minimize her confusion and anger and made every step forward a joy. I loved that you turned his words to "quite right too". It left a warmth all through me and made me laugh... Very Doctor .
Miz636 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow. Very well written! Addicting, as well. It's amazing how you read this and realize there is a very good chance that something like this occurred. It would be quite hard for Rose to accept that this human Doctor is really the Doctor. Anyone would find it hard after so much effort.

I really liked how you talked about the cannon and Rose's effort to have it built. That kept it quite canon and just in character.

I loved reading this. I'm glad I found it. :)
miriel celeste chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Admit it, you've been waiting for this or at least expecting ;-)

My! Holy that was intense!

As always VERY insanely beautiful! You get the characters in a way that's just dazzling! I LOVE your Doctor and your Rose! And the two of them together!

Oww I'm moved! I very much enjoyed this fic, the lack of conversation and the focus on the feelings one doesn't always need words to find one another... like I said beautiful!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
And you are my first Doctor Who fic. I love it when I make awesome choices for what to read first. Because this was an awesome choice. Everything I could have been looking for since, I think, she would definitely have had issue with just accepting him right away with open arms. And his acceptance of anything she needed, even continuing a project that would likely have taken her away from him because she wanted it...This was beautiful. I loved it.
BeatnikFreak chapter 1 . 12/5/2010

I love the way you write; it's melancholic, but arresting in its beauty.
IrisesNoir chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This was absolutely perfect - soooo glad there are authors like you that can write the characters so accurately and carry on stories to happier endings without losing the feel of the show.
Raniatlw chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was amazingly good! Great job!