Reviews for Him
Valhara chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I loved that you did this story for Rose and the human Doctor. Though Rose's reaction at the beginning really made me want to scream at her, I really felt you captured how she would have reacted quite realistically. Great writing, and definitely one of my favorite stories now!
Alice Song chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Ok, best Journeys End Fanfic EVER! 3
Arnie-Rocks chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I can't deal with your existance. You are fabulous! I love everything you write. Ahhhhhh!
allonzi chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Your fic was absolutely beautiful. It was moving and so well done, an example of what great fiction can be.

I signed up for the site just to be able to review your story, thank you for sharing it with us.
Cuchilla chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
That was... oh my god that was gorgeous. Beautiful. Powerful and incredibly touching. One of the best pieces I've read in this subject. Absolutely superb.
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Achingly lovely. It didn't minimize her confusion and anger and made every step forward a joy. I loved that you turned his words to "quite right too". It left a warmth all through me and made me laugh... Very Doctor .
Miz636 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow. Very well written! Addicting, as well. It's amazing how you read this and realize there is a very good chance that something like this occurred. It would be quite hard for Rose to accept that this human Doctor is really the Doctor. Anyone would find it hard after so much effort.

I really liked how you talked about the cannon and Rose's effort to have it built. That kept it quite canon and just in character.

I loved reading this. I'm glad I found it. :)
miriel celeste chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Admit it, you've been waiting for this or at least expecting ;-)

My! Holy that was intense!

As always VERY insanely beautiful! You get the characters in a way that's just dazzling! I LOVE your Doctor and your Rose! And the two of them together!

Oww I'm moved! I very much enjoyed this fic, the lack of conversation and the focus on the feelings one doesn't always need words to find one another... like I said beautiful!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
And you are my first Doctor Who fic. I love it when I make awesome choices for what to read first. Because this was an awesome choice. Everything I could have been looking for since, I think, she would definitely have had issue with just accepting him right away with open arms. And his acceptance of anything she needed, even continuing a project that would likely have taken her away from him because she wanted it...This was beautiful. I loved it.
BeatnikFreak chapter 1 . 12/5/2010

I love the way you write; it's melancholic, but arresting in its beauty.
IrisesNoir chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This was absolutely perfect - soooo glad there are authors like you that can write the characters so accurately and carry on stories to happier endings without losing the feel of the show.
Raniatlw chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was amazingly good! Great job!
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
OMG, I nearly cried. I never cry at fanfiction. But that was so good! I'm glad Rose loves the human Doctor b/c he is the Doctor and it just makes so much sense! Thank you for writing such good stories! *hugs* Write more, please!
zamorabaggins chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Done so well. The very best human doctor story I've read. Very in character and beautifully you
A Phrase That Cuts These Lips chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I love this. Reading it made me feel a lot better about the whole human Doctor thing. :P Thank you.