Reviews for The Dream Series
EmZ711 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
My feelings are just absolutely not okay. Wonderful writing though! I loved it!
DarkShadowsFalling chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
I really loved this story. It was heart-wrenching but really wonderful at the same time. I think you captured Glinda and Elphaba so well...Wonderful work!
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
no matter how many times i read it i never see the ending coming. i always forget its gunna tug at my heart strings.
Shane Dax chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
*sob sob sob* WHY? Why must you make me cry? This was... a truly touching chapter/end. and I enjoyed it. But damn. I'm in my class reading this and crying! that is NOT good. lol.

Seriously though, this is well written and I adored your whole story. please continue to write more Gelphie stories. 3
Merina Thropp chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
omigosh that was so sad!
Ch3r chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
-wiping tears- every time I read the book. I cry, and I mean CRY! I need a happy ending! Make it happy! Make Glinda die and see Elphie! HAPPY ENDING!
Emerald-Tranquility chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Wow. That was great.

And aw.. poor Glinda. :(

Love your work. xx
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Wow... such an angsty ending... Awesome story though! Poor Glinda... she's always the one suffering...
secretnumber-486 chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Beautifully tragic :'( Gelphie fics with a sad ending break my heart /3
theywouldn'tletmedelete chapter 4 . 7/26/2009

Elise Davidson chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Hello, dear author! Anyways. So, this was one of the first "Gelphie" fics I read! I read Wicked long ago when it first came out, again now, and just now found the musical a few months ago.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that this was an awesome story. The characterization was amazing, right down to Elphaba's signature-irritation at any and all things, and Galinda's ability to incite a true response from said irritable-green-girl.

I also loved the segway and title chapters for this story. Amazing! I read a few of your other fics and checked your profile to boot.

I'd love to see some of your Idina/Kristen fics, if you have another website or something. If not, coolsies.

Anyhow, just thought I'd let you know that your fic is slammin' and jammin'. Loved it!
vampire-girl-liz11 chapter 4 . 6/3/2009

i love it. it's horribly depressing at the end, but a great story nonetheless. thank you for writing this.

3 Liz
Mademoiselle Satine chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Omg, Kirra...

That was perfect! Absolutely PERFECT! I LOVE the angst! Oh my god, I can't even form words. It was SO BEAUTIFUL... I LOVE IT!

The whole thing put together is just wonderful, actually. I love everything about it - the chapter titles, the series title, the series CONCEPT...

One of your best works, my sweet. :)
elphaba-thropp chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
:'( Poor Galinda! My heart breaks for her.
elphaba-thropp chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Wow...that was really hot. I'm not gonna lie. Damn...