Reviews for Parallel Lines
hellnoplsno183948543 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008

Yesh!

Deidara no danna!

:D

This story makens me feel better...(though I still havent done my algebra homework yet...damn...)

ja!
Incomparable-Insanity chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Ah. I love this. It brings out Sasori-chan's personality and shows just how smart he is. He'll always be a smart and logical person and then in the end, he'll learn how to let go, and know when, as well.

Awesome one-shot.

I just love this line, "On paper we are parallel lines, but here, next to each other, when we embrace, we are one line." Perfect~ :D
Mortalita chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That was very nice, but I was hoping for more...Some of your initial ideas were repeated, but since it was so late at night, I don't blame you.

Btw, I was eating ice cream when I read this and almost spat it on the screen when I read the a/n
Natsuki Death chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
OH WOW I LOVE THIS XD !

SO GOOD!

YOUR A TRUE FAN OF SASODEI PARING FIVTY MILLION STARS FOR THIS!

_ I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS

(SORRY I HAVEN'T HAD ANY SLEEP LATELY)
cherrySUNSETx chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
If I loved SasoDei/DeiSaso as much as you and Chi, I'd find something deep to say.

As it is, I only understand the story. And like it. And it's very well written.

[notlikeididn'texpectthatthough]

Late night fics are always nice to read x3 And, dude. I did have ice-cream today.

. . . It was vanilla. Very yummy stuff. C:
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Aw! Don't ever let go, Sori, don't EVER let go! He's your humanity. You say you're a puppet, but Deidara disagrees, because HE IS YOUR HUMANITY. That's why you two are perfect! -teary self conversation dontmindme- WONDRFUL LAUR. -glomps- I love this.