Reviews for The Evil Dead: A Complete Novelization
kirk chapter 24 . 5/30
thanks man i'm waiting for the 25 part .
kirk chapter 16 . 5/30
i like the novel man keep it up
Rubbabubble chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
Where did you go? It was getting good. Please update! :(
Lee Eric chapter 24 . 6/5/2013
Really enjoying this :)
Nightmare723764 chapter 24 . 3/20/2010
I love the Evil Dead movies, the second one is also my favorite. While I liked Army of Darkness it was more along the lines of a comdey then anything. But it was good nonetheless.

Question, after the Army of Darkness arc will you go into Evil Dead: Regeneration? Cause I can see at the end of Army of Darkness Ash, after the Deadite at S-mart, being carted off to Sunny Meadows (sp?).
vivalajack chapter 24 . 3/4/2010
Update, update, update!
MysticGohan88 chapter 24 . 9/5/2009
Oh great! Jake's mind has snapped! Great, how we'll sweet dear annie and our bumbling favorite S-Mart clerk gonna get outta this one? He needs to go all Bad ass ash on him is what hes gotta do! Update soon dude!
M.E. Thomas chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I take it that you have heard of/or seen the musical.

WAS IT NOT FANTASTIC?
MysticGohan88 chapter 23 . 6/28/2009
Now comes where Ash further descends into the wisecracking hero he is destiened to be. Freddy Vs Jason vs Ash 2: Nightmare warriors is gonna rule! Ash having a love interst with Maggie and all. Update soon.
lilaclove chapter 23 . 6/27/2009
Another fabulous two chapters, and I can't wait for the next. Have fun in the UK! I hope you have a blast.
MysticGohan88 chapter 22 . 6/6/2009
Someones in my fruit celler! Someone with a fresh soul! Nice update dude. Cant wait for the next one. Update soon.
MysticGohan88 chapter 21 . 5/14/2009
Oh yeah bitch! Whose laughing now ya deadite pieces of shit! Ash is gonna carve you up, and blow your heads off with the old boomstick! Update soon.
lilaclove chapter 21 . 5/12/2009
I agree with one of the chapter names. It was the best part of the movie, I love that part. Anyway, great job once again. You describe the posessed hand really well. :) Good luck on the next chapter.
MysticGohan88 chapter 20 . 4/13/2009
Hoo freakin ray! It's offical Ash man. You've finally gone insane in the head. Well done. Good chapter. Update soon.
lilaclove chapter 20 . 4/13/2009
lol...does someone have anger management issues? :D Anyway, great chapter, I loved the way you described Ash's possessed hand. Continue soon if possible, if not try not to kill me. I would not appreciate it and then you would have one less review. Great job and good luck.