Reviews for Hark! the dogs howl!
gryfferinpride8 chapter 20 . 5/8/2021
My boggart would be a Weeping Angel. Those things are creey man. And yes, I do own The Tales of Beetle the Bard
gryfferinpride8 chapter 9 . 5/7/2021
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY"RE SO CUTE!
gryfferinpride8 chapter 7 . 5/7/2021
My animagus would either be some kind of dog or a large cat or hyena because I am an incredibly evil giggle box. Although it would be so awesome to be a DRAGON! They're my favorite anmals.
gryfferinpride8 chapter 6 . 5/7/2021
Topless Star. Wolf on top of Star. *evil cackle*
Anonymous chapter 24 . 6/8/2020
Oh wow, that story was bloody brilliant.
One: You've actually portrayed the Maruaders. Like, the story of the Maruaders.
Two: It was so... beautiful! I only spotted like one or two grammar mistakes out of the whole story, and that might be just me being dumb.
I know I'm incredibly late, but I still had to review because...
w o w
Luxa chapter 24 . 3/19/2020
Padfoot x Moony is life 3
uwugirl2000 chapter 7 . 1/26/2020
I think my animungus would be a crow, it’s my patronus and I’m a bit of a hoarder
CJ chapter 2 . 1/4/2020
1. the coolest thing about being a werewolf is that if you have amazing friends like Remus does, you will have someone to be there for you no matter what. Also, if someone asks where you got all the scars, you can say that you got into a fight with some big scary creature, and lived to tell the tale.

2. Definitely a werewolf. Vampires have so many weaknesses compared to werewolves. Vampires can't be in sunlight, they can't eat garlic, they can't be stabbed with a piece of wood, they can't be touched by holy water, and there's more. Werewolves' only weakness is silver, and even then, I don't believe that to be true. So, definitely a werewolf.
DirewolfSummer chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
Is it too late to express my infinite appreciation and admiration? I binge-read almost all of your Jily/Wolfstar fanfics, and oh boy, did they light up my day.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/30/2018
I didn't really understand this one sorry
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2018
This is amazing i love it your writing is great well done
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2018
Pa'foo! I wuv pa'foo
Maliha chapter 24 . 5/15/2018
This was an amazing fanfiction...So awesome...I am totally in love with this... Amazing work... You're an amazing writer... You've written it almost a decade ago but I was so good to not review...3...:)
LilyTheNinjaGirl chapter 2 . 2/2/2018
Heightened senses are probably the coolest thing about being a werewolf. I mean, they might be a pain sometimes but no one could sneak up on you and you could find people quickly and never be poisoned bc you can smell it in your food... Idk.

For the second question I think it depends on whether or not the werewolf is transformed at the time.

This is a good fic so far! I've been enjoying it!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/9/2018
Undress? Well um I um there is like no answer I guess that just seems weird I guess but i can't shy the messenger can I