Reviews for Hark! the dogs howl!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
Awesome story!

"Nice rhyme-scene," he remarked, shaking his head in mock admiration, "though I notice that you seem to have rhymed 'you' with 'you'."

Haha, that is SO Remus.

]
boombands chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
I really miss this story. One of the best I've ever read
ThePianoKnowsNothing chapter 17 . 4/20/2009
awe. poor Sirius! poor Remus. :( great story, though.
unmatterable chapter 24 . 3/12/2009
d'aww. i absolutely loved this, so much! the angst & the fluff, and the unreasonable teenage-boys & pretty tears & making-ups. so good, yum...
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 24 . 3/6/2009
This fic is absolutely perfect. I loved every letter of it.

Their first kiss. I was just...my mind became completely incoherent then from how well written it was.

Absolute perfection.

Heh heh, just thought I'd let you know :3

-Andy _;;
Linarea chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
I agree! Damien Sargue would be the best Sirius ever!

Great story, by the way :) Can't wait 'till I get to the 'good part' (if you know what I mean ;) )
jhgufuihpuop chapter 24 . 2/4/2009
Thank you for such an engaging story. I absolutely love it. Your characterization of all the Marauders, and Lily, and even Hagrid are just perfect. Thanks for a wonderful read. :o)
jhgufuihpuop chapter 20 . 2/4/2009
YAY! I was reading this on schnoogle. I didn't realize it was complete! Anyways, I'm really excited to finish it now. I just love this story.
vha chapter 24 . 1/31/2009
Hi Froody, just thought I'd let you know that I've read the whole fic and enjoyed it tremendously.

Thanks!
someunknownclevername chapter 24 . 1/26/2009
I loved it! They are so cute, and this story was very well written- good mix of angst and fluff.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 24 . 1/21/2009
Your writing skills are very well-developed. This story has much more angst in it than I tend to enjoy, but it was written so well that I HAD to keep reading. Excellent work.
rekahneko chapter 24 . 1/19/2009
I realized I never reviewed the very last part of the story.

Well, I loved it!

No surprise there, though.

The best parts were the bits about the stoat sandwich and the very end bit.

Wonderful!

(-:
wyrda chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
1 Hagrid is like chocolate. You can't be around him without feeling happier.

2 The speed, most definitely. You can outrun anything short of the unicorn. The biting wind against your reddened face as whip by too fast for any to see. It's pure bliss...

3 Werewolf. No contest. Werewolves just have to growl and attack and any wimpy vampire is all like "Forgive me, for I have sinned. JUST DON'T EAT ME!" Ah, god times...
LoquaciousGirl chapter 24 . 1/4/2009
Aww, this story is one of the most amazing fanfictions I've ever read. I loved it. I just spent two and a half hours reading it. Lol.

Great job!

loquaciousgirl
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
This is a great story. I love it. I particularly liked Grindylows, whichever chapter that was. I also liked the idea of the earlier version of the Marauders Map :) I always wondered how they managed to get it so perfect right off, it makes a lot more sense that they didn't...Cinnamon.
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »